This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 289599

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  
uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   12:04 PM     

well, if i follow threads correctly, it seems that chad had a mid to high 13 second car originally. the he put the nos on. and it got (maybe once) into the 12's.

after that, he took the nos off (now), and it's probably back in the 13's (judging that run against the sport bike)

but now he's changing things again to get it back into the 12's without the bottle?

how's my history, sweetneon?

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
BlownGTP

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   12:16 PM     

well, a recent coment by neon was that he was in the 12's now all motor. He said he was in the thirteens when he raced DOT but DOT beat him by about a car. Dot at the time was in the mid 14's. now the only way ill believe that the neon can and did dip into the 12's or even the 13's for that matter is if i see a video of him at the track. it may be quick for a neon and the tach may shoot up real quick but ive seen 16 second civics do that. The video of him against the bike is to hard to follow to make any statements about how fast the car is. I dont care if others have different feelings about this but i dont buy it.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
BlownGTP

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   12:18 PM     

and from what i can make out the bike is spanking him pretty bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   1:01 PM     

the run with DOT neon used Nitrous...

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   1:03 PM     

oh, this gets better and better! LOL he lost juicing it too?

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   1:43 PM     

neon boy ran dot with nos and lost by like three cars...and dot says on that run he ran 14 second 1/4..so that makes neon boy run around a high 15?...what happend to 12's on nos???

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
FordFactor

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   2:48 PM     

(SNIFF SNIFF)

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:38 PM     

if i wasnt so cocky i wouldnt be awnsering this but... i thought we had this handled already, do we have to go back to the old posts where the poeple at the finish line saw me lost by a foot? still a loss is a loss, fuck this is dope i love being in the spot light, lol hummmm motor mechine and l&l were pretty sure that dot was runing 13.5 but hey i dunno for i'll i know it runs 16.2 like my car runs 16.4

SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:39 PM     

what the fuck would you know you dont even live with in 500 miles of this place lol lame ass

SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:50 PM     

yea i said i was hiting high 12s low 13s against the bike seeing that the clip had started right at launch and reading the time by when i passed him (end of 1/4mile) but hey it pry takes .1 or .2 to react and press a button on a camera right? so you pick what time im hiting cuz i can care less seeing that i know i would work your car down the 1/4, so now dot is runing mid 14s man that car is slowly geting fuckin slow huh, compairing how fast my tach shoots up to a 16 sec honda lol homie you do the math im runing 3.55 gears with 15 inch slicks shit you think thats fast just wait untill i have 13 inch slicks bolted up to my 3.94 tranny, it aint hard to follow the clip has a time on there but im not saying thats accurate but it settles bull shit like this, you can believe what you want but whos going to believe a guy who races gran prix or what ever you call those things haha

SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:54 PM     

drag radials and drag cams along with dyno tuneing can make a all motor neon runing mid 13s to hit high 12s/ low 13s, idiot im makeing you look stupid tonight arnt i?

SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   7:57 PM     

im not going to lie, i squezzed half of second and 3rd gear

SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:00 PM     

your post is so fuckin useless its makeing me laugh

SweetNeon

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:02 PM     

you smelling your pice of shit low 15 sec ford or what, lets not even begin to talk about your 1.7 60ft time with stock gears not being tubed street tire runing ass, i'll make you look stupid homie so dont even start

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Sep 25, 02   8:16 PM     

easy neon boy your only makin an ass off yourself

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14