This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 289599

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13 14  
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Oct 1, 02   2:36 PM     

no you got that shit mixed all up

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Oct 1, 02   2:46 PM     

ok so two of you are brothers, the other one is the son of the guy who built the engine. right?

let me guess again - 1000hp and bigblown oval are brothers, this other kid is the engine builders son, no?

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Oct 1, 02   4:16 PM     

damn shit is confusing huh?.....or you should hook it up and share some of dem der drugs you got...hehe...

1000 HP is my brother (I am Foracing).....Our father is the one that builds the engines...BigBlown oval is the son of the chevelle owner....Confused yet?

hooyeah
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Oct 1, 02   5:13 PM     

if you're foracing who is you?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY
dodge
ford thats just the way it works
BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Oct 1, 02   8:30 PM     

damnnnn you guys...ok look!!
(foracing)= 1000hpsbc's brother~~~
(1000hpsbc)= foracing's brother~~~
(bigblownoval)= son of chevelle owner...freinds with foracin..and 1000hpsbc.. ~~~~ the engine builder of the chevelle and everything elese is the father of (foracin and 1000hpsbc..damn i hope this clears everything up~~~~~!

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
hooyeah
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Tue Oct 1, 02   8:52 PM     

look at my sig
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< thats how i feel right now jsut give it up you're all friends it's settled either i'm stupid or just blonde

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY
dodge
ford thats just the way it works
uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   12:54 PM     

ok nuff said, i'll take back the rich kids comment, and hold it for use only on blownoval... ;-)

blown, do you work at a bmw dealership?

jason

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   1:44 PM     

nope he dont work at bmw, he just owns alot of them

uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   3:31 PM     

not surprising. he didn't even know what bosch cis/kjet is!! ;-) just kiddin oval. what kinds of bimmers have you got?

if you say 320i i am going to laugh my ass off...cuz that's the car with kjet. ;-)

jason

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   3:37 PM     

no he had a 540, and 740,
but they traded that shit in for the new 745 with dubs, that shits fuckin sick.
I like, I wish I had his money

uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:02 PM     

oh so it's what the folks had huh? right on. i like the older bimmers myself. the new ones are cool, but i don't want to have to worry about my cylinder walls loosing multiple milimeters because i had a nikasil vs. alusil block. seems like they've had some difficulties with their alloys recently...not like they had a sterling reputation in the past, but it seems like the old m30 big six ran great for years, there were some disparities in head design, but if you get the right head, the m30 is pretty nice.

jason

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   4:05 PM     

is that what your runnin in your bimmer

uglystick
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   5:22 PM     

yeah all my engines are m30's from 3.0l to 3.5l (3.2l in between). they're very well desgined engines with lots of potential to unlock out of the heads.

my current idea (i have had millions, i just don't have the cash to experiment with every idea...) is this:

3.5l 10.5:1 compression '92 735i rotating assembly in a punched out 3.0l '77 block with a ported amc (aftermarket - spanish cast) head fed by a twm injection 6 throttle sidedraft intake with sds injection & distributorless ignition.

cha-ching...total cost above what i currently own - over $2500. yeehaw! fuckin cams for these bitches cost like 699.99. it's the silly 'if half the drivers eat grey poupon, we can put yellow food coloring in this SHIT and they'll EAT IT!' theory... i will probably have isky regrind a cam or two of mine...it's $250 per pair with them. and i've got about 9 cams for them to regrind, but i doubt i can afford it all at once unless they cut me a bulk deal. i could understand if they were all the same cam, but they're not, i've got jag cams, bmw horizontally opposed 4 cams, straight six cams, a four cylinder saab cam...sheesh...i got too many projects

jason

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   5:33 PM     

wow thats expensive, if I was you id send my shit to clay smith (george strigul), Hes a cam and head genius. if anyone can open up your heads and make them flow like a mothaF**ker and grind a cam to put you in a desired power band at the right price its him.

Or if you wanna do your own cam setup id send the heads out to a guy by the name of Mik io, that little japanese man can flow some heads

ill pm you the numbers

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: Videos are back up.   Posted Thu Oct 3, 02   12:04 AM     

everyone makes fun of me...=(....lol kdding ya ...beemers are fun..=)..my personal favorite was when we took out 740 in for service and they gave us like a 330 and i took it down a street and did a e brake at 85...hehe its left about 70ft of straight black marks until i turned the wheels and we did about 3 360's...hehe ..and all the tirs had flats spots..$800 later...we were finally allowed to take our beemers back to that dealership..=)

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13 14