This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 302509

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  
novaboy

Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:44 PM     

so basicly you just want a cruze night every weekend...duh. just do that.

novaboy
GotRiceBitch

Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:50 PM     

it's not as easy as "just do that". There's a LOT of time, money, effort, and details that go into cruise night. Go to one of the Palm Springs Cruisin' Association's meetings.. trust me, if I could have cruise night once a week I'd be happy..except most of those people aren't racers or aren't interested in racing. I like cars, I like watching racing, and I'd love to go for a ride in the passenger seat of a fast car (lookin forward to bry's camaro being back on the road!), but I seriously don't know if I'd wanna be the driver. I don't wanna be the one responsible for my own death :P hehe

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
sweetdevil
Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Tue May 7, 02   3:38 PM     

In reply to:

I mean, what the hell was that shit with del taco? Is it illegal to eat now?

no, but loitering has been illegal for a while now

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
LethalToy

Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Tue May 7, 02   6:25 PM     

Freedom of assembly and all that stuff is fine and legal. The point I think some people are trying to make is that if the videos are posted on this site, then this site endorses ILLEGAL street racing. It doesn't matter what waivers are signed and whos responsibility it is that races. As long as videos and pictures are posted on this site that depict illegal street racing or exhibitions of speed that are not contained to an actual track, it will always bring Johnny Law down on any members that run a CVSR logo or are known members (i.e. especially with the police video taping peoples vehicles and mods). It may not seem fair but in the polices' defense it does make sense to keep an eye on those people and disburse them when they assemble. Chances are, they will be street racing shortly. It doesn't seem fair, but thats the breaks when you participate in illegal activities. I don't agree with it but i do respect it.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Phatmatt

Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Wed May 8, 02   6:45 PM     

they seriously need to just lay the hell off. They're only going to push us to run more often.

prodigy2pac

Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Wed May 8, 02   7:37 PM     

FucK! THa WholE sYsTEM iz fUCKed Up. wHAT Tha HELL do They ThinK THEy caN StoP THa PASSion That I'VE gOT 4 SPEEd. Man If tHEY wANt PEOPLE lIKE mE Out Of PUbliC StreETZ, bUIld mORE draG areAS. tHATZ alL I GOT 2 SAy

hooyeah
Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Wed May 8, 02   7:50 PM     

no offense or anytihng but doesn't holding and letting off the shift key get annoying and time consuming?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
novaboy

Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Wed May 8, 02   11:51 PM     

man im all in favor of cops busting people like this for racing...i dont want this guy racing next to me!!!!!!!

novaboy
69pony302
Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:53 PM     

i Got hella rice rocket racin less than a block away. There are hella kids plyin where the finish line is but the thing is the races dont happen till 4 am so its all good.

Anyways i need some advise about my mustang. Which would be a better investment for my money, a supercharger or a new cam and valves?

novaboy

Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:57 PM     

i think you should get a hella big supercharger on and some hella big chrome rims and some hella this and hella that ....wtf is with hella? welcome i assume your from norther california?

novaboy
Metal396
Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Wed May 15, 02   9:14 PM     

thank you nova, i couldnt have said that better my self.... i cant stand that new hella bullshit... fuckin trends are stupid as hell now days...... a.......

Check Out: http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc --Pics and Other sh*t, mostly about the Mustang and Falcon....--
GotRiceBitch

Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Thu May 16, 02   6:49 PM     

I haven't heard the word "hella" since like.. 90? 91? I thought it was sort of amusing.. oh well. :P

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
OneCrazyMoFo
Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Sat May 18, 02   7:08 PM     

you know what all yopu guys...... if we all got together on this one we can get a potition or how ever you spell it and we can MAKE then not have this stupid fucken law anymore all we have to do is get a shit load on people to sign it!

superman
Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Sun May 19, 02   8:22 AM     

man they are trying to do the same things out here in charlotte tryin to crack down hard on us becuase so many of us are racing now

sweetdevil
Re: Senate Bill 2087   Posted Sun May 19, 02   6:56 PM     

I'm still down with the chain letter email idea
And for those of you who don't understand my dry humor:
If any of u 15 year old send me a chain letter, I will retaliate with a virus.

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14