This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 184724

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
FwyWarriorAdministrator

The Contest...   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   11:57 PM     

For those of you who haven't been in the forums much, we've been tossing around the idea of a contest for our female members to enter and compete against each other for the title of "Miss CVSR". The winner would be chosen by the number of votes they get in an online poll and get a t-shirt with their new title printed on it. There seems to be some questions about the contest, which was originally supposed to start today. Is everyone still interested going through with this contest? Right now I have 3 entries ready to go online, but some think there should be more before you can hold a contest. Should I still go ahead with it, or should we wait until we have more members that want to enter? Let me know...

fonzarelli
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   3:26 AM     

Could a male member dress up as a female and enter themselves?

Not..that..I..do..this..on..a..regular..basis..or...any...thing....*cough*..err...yeh.

BlownGTP

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   7:16 AM     

well, i think we should give it 2 more days and see who else signs up and if nobody does, we should go ahead with it.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   1:13 PM     

Does three include me? Cuz I just got my questions in today... There's only five girls on here though! Me, Gemz, Mom...., Gotrice, and Nova. Gemz and Nova didn't want to enter last I read. I guess all you guys could ask your girls to enter, but they really haven't been a part of CVSR.... it's up to you guys, I'm down to start it now!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   4:52 PM     

i wont let novagurl enter cus i gotta keep the contest fair u know...eheheh!

novaboy
hooyeah
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:20 PM     

i say just go wut we want as a lilttle first contest to see how it works out sort of test out the idea to see wut response it gets for a future contest with more members perfect the voting system and wut not just to test it out i say go ahead with it with what me got

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
TheRealMyles

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:15 PM     

I would say Start the Contest (either Flash light or just leave) sorry but I would let us get to voting. But that is just how I look at they are the Active ladies out here....mls
GOOD LUCK LADIES
Peace,

TRM

MidnightRacer
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   12:47 PM     

How is this contest going to work?I say just start it.

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   12:58 PM     

Just post whatever you have and go.. you have my pics and answers to the questions so.. yah.. I believe you also have sweetdevil's pics, the new girl's pics (sorry don't remember your name) and momndaughteracerz pics.. i know you have sweet's answers and the new girl posted hers.. so what are we waiting on? did momndaughteracerz send in her answers? if so let's get this thing rolling...

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
aduck8myleg

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   9:09 PM     

I think you should have a mr cvsr, and you can talk ebay into getting the winner a house or something

------------------ <^> ^_^ <^> <^> >_< <^> <^> "_" <^> ------------------
Aldo1

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   1:17 PM     

I think you might like men.

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   12:41 PM     

Considering that shut him up, I think you might be right. LOL... anyway.. this whole thing is such a flop anyway, a whole of 10 people (wow! 10!) have voted so far and it seems more like everyone's ignoring it than actually giving half a shit about it. LOL..I guess they just wanted to see the pictures. :P

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
LethalToy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   10:47 PM     

My vote tied it up. Let's see some more peeps voting. Also it would be good to see the POST rise to the top of the forum section after someone votes. That way it doesn't get missed by people waaaay down near the bottom.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   12:56 PM     

Well, not everyone is on here everyday. There have been 28 votes, and this is the first time I have even seen the poll! So give it some time...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:13 PM     

This is also the weekend when everyone's out doing stuff and taking care of things.. my guess is more people will be on around sunday afternoon or evening when the weekend is wrapping to a close.. I noticed lots of people tend to come on here around the beginning of the week, too... monday seems pretty busy. We'll see what happens.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10