This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 184724

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (9) 10  
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   11:10 AM     

I think he's just having his own little conversation

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   3:16 PM     

hahaha.. probably :P

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   10:03 PM     

hmm i think he said u were illiterate, then he said u had a crush on gotrice, then he said it is sad how ppl take sides in the posts then go and make another post about how the posts theyw ere jsut taking sides in shouldn't go on any longer. and then he complimented you i am pretty stupid also sometimes so i can usually decipher stuff pretty well

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:04 AM     

WHAT?
Well my last name is Watt and it is close WHAT? So they gave me that name.

WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:07 AM     

Well I just made a coment about your slang So now you say it is "mad shit talk" WHAT does that mean?

That is what I thought!

Bring your tired old Nova out. We can go motor for motor if you want. Or we can unit for unit. When will your car be done to this? LOL

WHAT?LOL

WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:09 AM     

Sorry I only get on here every once in while. I will try and keep up with you all. I have to hear from my friend since I use his computer

Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:11 AM     

Thank you hooyeah

You are not the stupid one here. J/K

Kind of funny how some people take things out of text then turn it around.

Jim

novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:26 AM     

k WHAT ill bring a nova to waist you. even if it is on the bottle. "if bottles are for babies...why are you the one crying?"

novaboy
WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:29 AM     

Okay son time to Im you!

I am not crying lets do this friday night
I will run on motor. If you want I will take the belt off the pro charger too. How does that sound?
2 days away
Either stop singing it and just bring it.

Enough said you like to start shit so let do it.

Jim
p.s. you have mail

novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   1:03 AM     

why are you getting your panties all in a bunch? i didnt start any shit. if anyone did it was you by making fun of me. if you want to race fine. if you want to talk shit i dont care. the nova i am talking about camr to the races and there was only one car that could beat it and it did so by 2 cars. thats the truth and you all know it. i bring what i say i can and if you really want to run thats fine but you are comming to my place. im not comming to yours. if you want to race cool but not this friday....im going on vacation.

novaboy
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   8:17 AM     

Any need to take up 10 posts with two bits of info. You don't need to post ten times to tell us you're a loser who doesn't make any sense. What do you drive?

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:23 PM     

I was going to mention the thing about keeping it down to one post with all info included, but sweetdevil beat me to the punch. I like her wording better, anyway. LOL.. hey, don't forget the video cam. I wanna see nova smoke this fool.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   12:14 AM     

Hmm How do you think I got my panties in a bunch? Paul you did say I guess I will have to bring the nova out. What now you do not even want to race you own car?

What is this?
What you talk for your friends?
You are going to drive this nova?

This is between you and me if you are not going to race me with your stuff then why are you bothering me. If your friends shit is so fast then I am sure I can get something that is little quicker then my slow ass Camaro.

I thought I was talking to Novaboy. I thought he wanted to race me since he said he might just have to bring out the nova.
No I am really confused.
You seem to be b.s. me or what.
So let me know when you, Paul , Novaboy wants to do this not someone else. But if you want a race and it is not your car and you driving I am sure I can hook you up with some cars that can hang with just about anything on the street. 92 octane cars real street car on DOT. Tell me now what you want. Please

Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   12:16 AM     

So now if you did not noticed I answered several people now there are rules that you make up as you go?

WHAT?
I did not see any of those rules when I signed up for this board!

LOL

Give it a chance. LOL

Jim

TheRealMyles

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   12:54 AM     

I just want to know since it appears there is new rule that you have to answer everyone in one post. Even I noticed he answered other not just one person.

Well Like I mailed you nova I would think twice about hang with his car. But if you want that is kewl. I want in on this one SINCE I COULD NOT GET RACE FOR OUR SLOWPAR on the old board no one want to tell me where they raced. So now the Coronet is back in O.C. But I am sure we can get it to some street to race if anyone wants some of it? LOL

By the way WHAT has a street driven SBC CAmaro I think he told to much. LOL

Wow See what I miss when I go and take the Family to Disneyland Last time I do that while I am here in So Cal LOL
Please I do want to see Novaboy race WHAT with their own cars. Since I do remember Nova say he might have to bring out the nova since he did not like WHAT WHAT typed. Like I think it was Devil said somewhere else it is kind of tough since you do not see or hear how someone is speaking. But oh well.

Like I said I want to see this since I could not give our money way I might have to check this race out.

Seem alot of people took thinks a little to heavy out here Oh well hope it call works out in the end........mls

Peace,

TRM

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (9) 10