This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 184724

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9 10  
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 17, 02   1:43 PM     

Well, fortunatley, accounting is one my jack of all trades master of none abilities, so I do my own taxes. For my business and for my personal. I'm also an EMT1A, but could never do the work. I would get way too burned out way too quick. It was an awesome class though. Recommend it to anyone who wants to learn a few extra things. It's pretty cheap and u get to do field and clinical time with RCFD and both major hospitals in the valley

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 17, 02   4:53 PM     

Low view of myself? Nah. The things I've encountered in my life have just left me with the impression that it's more important for me to care about others than it is for me to care about myself. I could care less about whether or not a man treats me like a princess so long as he respects me. I don't really care if others dislike me, it doesn't have any effect on my life whatsoever. I don't need to be concerned with whatever those people are thinking. It wouldn't be of any benefit to me to waste my time with it. I try to help people that need someone to care. I see a lot of really sad people in this world that act out because they don't know how else to get someone's attention. Sometimes if you show a little heart here and there, it can make all the difference in the world to someone that needs it. Making others smile is what makes me happy. I'm a pleaser, a giver, and a caretaker. I give just about everyone the benefit of the doubt, and I still have respect for some people that absolutely can't stand me. For example, even if sweetdevil dislikes me, I still respect her. She's a hard worker. A *very* hard worker. She earns everything she gets in life, how many 19 year olds have their own house for cripes sake? The girl works 2 jobs and has more than enough going on in the background of her life to keep her busy 24/7. To me, she's someone who's useful in society and will do good for the world. So, even if she could care less if I burned alive, I still think she's a decent person. Personality flaws included.

Mom was always the wiser, and she told me many useful things as a child that still hold true to me. One of those things is that it is more important to put others ahead of yourself, because what goes around comes around, and someday - even through all the shit - it'll pay off.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 17, 02   5:01 PM     

you like making others smile....what about you....dont you want some one to make you smile?

novaboy
LethalToy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 17, 02   6:32 PM     

I know how to make a lady smile

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
BadAssDodge

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 17, 02   8:33 PM     

at least none of us are on welfare! I wanna be a firefighter, im gonna start the courses at rio hondo with their fire program after i get these bills payed off.

Faster & More Furious
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Sun May 19, 02   6:59 PM     

I would care if u got burned alive at the stake. I don't like ya too much, doesn't mean I hate you. Just please send out some cliff notes so we can understand the long responses.
Badassdodge - my ex went to police academy there. Liked it a lot.

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 21, 02   12:50 PM     

Nova - There are plenty of things in the world that make me smile. They just happen to be the smaller and more unusual things that others may not notice.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:23 AM     

"homies" Well spoken for a Med student NOT!

LOL

So remember she can say anything for you

Those are Facts you have said son

Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:26 AM     

Hey NOva what does it matter what Rice does why are you so into her? Do you really have a Crush on her?

WHAT?

Just What? I thought.
Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:29 AM     

Well Said jok3r

It is sad that somepeople out here have to take sides and then make other post about how this should not go on any longer LOL

To BAD so SAD

Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:38 AM     

I will say this about Nova it does take one type of person to be a Dr. More power to you and Good Luck

Jim

novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   1:06 AM     

your dissing me? come on mad that was like a week ago....what does your name mean anyhow?

novaboy
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   8:34 AM     

It's called reading novaboy.... he said it takes a certain kind of person to be a Dr. (insert comma here) More power to you...
I don't think he was dissing you silly!
Wait... his earlier posts are kinda wierd... He doesn't make a whole lot of sense

novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   9:12 AM     

"homies" Well spoken for a Med student NOT!=mad shit talk...time to bring out the nova and beat some ass! lol!

novaboy
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 22, 02   10:52 AM     

None of his posts made any sense to me. I think he needs to keep up with the convo... hehe

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9 10