This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 184724

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10  
BlownGTP

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   7:39 AM     

lol.... gotrice has groupies? lol

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   7:59 AM     

yeah, novaboy and i are good friends... i understood what he was saying, as did others who responded before he did...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   9:48 AM     

i wasnt trying to get on anybodys bad side at all so i hope nobody took it the wrong way.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   1:48 PM     

no, i didn't, just cleared it up for ya... Couple of us are actually friends, Badassdodge, Novaboy, 69Stang, racnmightymax, lots of cool people on here, but those are my only friends on here. (that i know well enough and like enough to hang out with)

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   5:52 PM     

this nova kid is a constant source of entertainment for me.. I'm just sitting here laughing because the point I'm making goes flying about 5,000 feet over his head. The only thing he's proved to me so far is how braindead he is, unless it's just that he's incapable of grasping something that I would think is not so complicated. BTW - - Who says I spend money on fast food? fast food's gross, I rarely ever eat it anymore. I do something called grocery shopping and cooking for myself at home. It really stretches your dollar a lot further. Don't believe me? Ask red. My cooking rules over any greasepit fast food place any day. Y'know, I think it's great that you're all so proud of how you sit here bagging on the person that's trying to make an honest living so she doesn't have to mooch off mom and dad for the rest of her life, I'm sure you'd all just be so proud of me if I lived at home until I was 25 and refused to move out so I could have more of a social life. That's just such an awesome goal. Can I be a stuck up rich loser too? I wanna be cool like all the people who have money and look down on people who are honestly trying to make their way in life though they might not have the funds to go play all the time. *rolls eyes* Gimme a break, people, this is just downright stupid.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:44 PM     

hahahahahahahahaha....i can do nothing but laugh at you. im brane dead? i go to a fuckin university!!!!!! what do you do? i know way the hell more about cars and life than you do. funny that big red is only shacking up with you cuz your a slutty little whore that will do what he wants in bed...nevermind that you pay the rent. you are the biggest piece of white trash i know. you are way off the wall about almost every subject. you gripe about how 20 dollers to race is too much!!!!! haha... what the hell is wrong with you. hey how bout this you take you ugly white trash, aspire driving, slutty attitude out of my converstaions that once were cool threads till you posted some melodramatic remarks aboiut how poor you are and how hard it is........you want hard? try taking out 60grand in loans to go to med. school then talk to me about real life and how exspensive it is and how crappy. you dont see me bitch and mone about everything. blah!!!!!!!

novaboy
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   7:19 PM     

I'm amazed someone like you thinks you're going to make it to be a doctor.

Y'know, mommy and daddy could pay my way into a university, too, everyone in this world knows bribes are good for just about anything. But y'know, I think I'd rather EARN my way in life, which is something you very obviously know nothing about. The more you say, the deeper you dig your own hole. People like me are the honest-to-god types that work hard to earn their keep. We don't rely on mommy and daddy or anyone else to make a life for us. We build our own. Much like someone with such a passion for cars will poor their own time, money, blood sweat and tears into something that may not be of much monetary value, but has all the sentimental value in the world to them. It's a symbol of their own hard work. Y'know nova, I feel sorry for that lacking in your life. I wish you knew what it meant to truly work to earn something. I manage the accounts receivable in the office at work - I've never so much as lifted a finger to go to school for accounting for even 1 minute, and I can do the shit in my sleep. Anyone can go to school and do the work and get the degree - but can you really hang in the world?

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
Stryker
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   11:07 PM     

In reply to:

im brane dead

I'm not takin sides in this, but anyone that spells like you do, nova MUST be fuckin brain dead! LOL

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
fonzarelli
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   11:39 PM     

Styker.. you missed out:-

In reply to:

i go to a fuckin university!!!!!!

a brane dead student?

LMFAOROFLMFAO

im sorry. thats just funny.
Stryker
Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed May 15, 02   11:46 PM     

Yeah. I know. He's all talkin 'bout goin to med. school. I hope he's not gonna be a brane surgeon. LMAO
I'm just fuckin 'round with ya, nova. I really think you're cool and all, but I just thought that was some funny shit.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 16, 02   2:59 AM     

uh so i guess you missed the part where i said i have 60,000 in loans.....even if my parrents did pay for my education what am i supposed to say..."no no no...i wanna be like "gotnomoneybitch" and become a poor accountant" so just remember this little conversation when i make you my secretary and say "count my money again for me bitch and ask me if i care". and your wrong about everything about the nova. i bought it with my own money, bought all the parts for it with my own money, and put it together with my own hands. so where is you argument now? about the "brane dead" that was damn funny i must admit...i must have dain bramage in order to spell like that. oh and yes i can hack it as a doctor...i worked in the surgery department at the local hospital for 3 years. iver seen 46 operations and 2 deaths. i know where all the supplies are and i know how to clean them. rice i hope you maintain those accounting skills cus your gonna need them sooner than you think. im gonna need a good bean counter to keep track of all the Benjamins.

novaboy
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 16, 02   3:06 AM     

funny how you didnt say anything about being reds little fuck slut...hmmmm. your only 19 why do you feel the need to be so indipendant at sutch a young age. but i guess id leave home early if my dad fucked me in the ass everynight to. have fun with your shitty life!

novaboy
LethalToy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 16, 02   7:56 AM     

In reply to:

i bought it with my own money, bought all the parts for it with my own money, and put it together with my own hands.

Didn't your girlfriend buy your fender for you for your birthday and your parents buy your rad and other parts.

In reply to:

i worked in the surgery department at the local hospital for 3 years. iver seen 46 operations and 2 deaths. i know where all the supplies are and i know how to clean them.

What were you the janitor?

I'm just giving you a hard time Nova. Chill out man and don't be so agressive to prove a point. Being an accountant is nothing to scoff at. It will take you about 12 years to pay off your loans and start making serious cash to catch up to what an entry level accountant will make by then. Less costs for schooling and a shorter education time , means an accountant getting those paycheques while your still taking your 3rd year biology tests. That doesn't include the years of residency you have to put in (where they pay you sweet-dick-all) before you get enough "beans" for an accountant to even bother counting. Don't get me wrong.......becoming a doctor is a great profesion, but don't look down your nose at others because of it. I really hope you have looked into the kind of sacrifices that are necessary for joining the medical profesion.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 16, 02   11:35 AM     

yea novagurl did buy me a 1/4 but that doesnt mean i dont put work into my car..its a present. and no ill still be making more than rice because she doesnt have any accountant schooling so she wont be able to get a good paying job. and i have 45,000 more to spend plus another 40,000 for the first 2 years of med. school and then after 2 years i star residency and get paid 50,000....so thats 30,000 a year if you subtract tuition. 45+80=125,000...hahaha ill make that in my first year as an MD. im still gonna meke rice my accountant just so i can bitch her around.hahaha

novaboy
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 16, 02   11:46 AM     

In reply to:

Y'know, I think it's great that you're all so proud of how you sit here bagging on the person that's trying to make an honest living so she doesn't have to mooch off mom and dad for the rest of her life, I'm sure you'd all just be so proud of me if I lived at home until I was 25 and refused to move out so I could have more of a social life. That's just such an awesome goal. Can I be a stuck up rich loser too? I wanna be cool like all the people who have money and look down on people who are honestly trying to make their way in life though they might not have the funds to go play all the time. *rolls eyes* Gimme a break, people, this is just downright stupid.

I was bagging on you because you're always assuming shit. "you're probably this.... probably that" Novaboy doesn't live off of his parents. I know that for a fact, so I said so. I don't always agree with how novaboy says some of the things he does, but i agree with every single point he's made. Point is: If you don't know your facts, get your fucking foot out of your mouth and don't even bother trying to put other people down to make yourself look like some strong independent person. We all are. The other point is: illegal street racing is expensive, got to the track. Why does there have to be a big ol' fucking fight over one stupid point???

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10