This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 184724

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10  
Stryker
Re: The Contest...   Posted Mon May 13, 02   11:45 PM     

In reply to:

i think your racist novaboy. look at that racial slurrrr "white trash" and shit man $20 per week thats about $1042.86 per year. Id rather keep it

What I'd like to know is how in the blue HELL he came up with the .86 cents in his equation. I dropped outta high school, so correct me if I'm wrong, but 20+20=40, not 40.2. Am I right, or did the laws of math change that much in 6 months???

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   12:59 AM     

i'm ot sure about the laws changing but umm i would have expected better considering every comp comes with that neat little calculator program, hmm the mysteries of some brains will never be exposed tot he world

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
BlownGTP

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:44 AM     

going to the track is more money than just $20. you have to pay for race gas, food, drinks, whatever bets u want to place and a lot more. i usually spend about $100 everytime i go to the track without placing bets. it can get expensive.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   11:31 AM     

I don't eat at the track, the stuff at Fontana is GROSS!!! I'll buy an unopened bottle of water, but that's it!!! Gas does get expensive, especially if you're running 110, but how many passes do you really make in a day anyhow???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   12:47 PM     

well, i usually bring a grill with food and cook out. i dont eat track food either. NASTY

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   2:55 PM     

Keep diggin' nova, you might actually stumble over a few brain cells someday. Given that you're probably 16 and live at home or some shit, I seriously doubt you'd know the first thing about money or how to budget it. Y'know, not all of us are wallet-vacuuming spoiled brat children with pushover parents, so you might wanna do something called "thinking" before speaking. Oh wait, that'd be too tough for your low intellect to comprehend. Loser.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   3:14 PM     

I planned to just ignore you nova but now what you said has just pised me off. i agree with gotrice nova don't go bitching at ppl who are living on their own and struggling u probably don't have any bills to pay i'm pretty damn sure if gotrice didn't have bills and shit she would be able to afford it but 20$ in food and clothes is of much more value to certain ppl then watching some races. you may be able to go and pay for it and everything but do u actually have to pay for rent,food,bill,insurance,clothes all for yourself?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   3:39 PM     

heh.. thanks hooyeah.. im sure he doesn't know the first thing about money.. but i pay for damn near everything on my own and oh boohoo if i don't get to go have fun every weekend, if I have a roof over my head, food in my stomach, and clean clothes on my back, I could care less about "fun". All these whiney losers do is call attention to the fact they're a bunch of spoiled idiots that'll have no idea what to do when they eventually have to go out on their own in the world. Too bad for them.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
BlownGTP

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   3:51 PM     

well, i hope your not talking about me because i do live on my own and fill my own stomach. i have all my bills handled than the rest is my fun money.

sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   4:21 PM     

WTF??? Why is everyone gotta be so fucking dense. He pointed out that Gotrice is stupid if she doesn't think that $20 every week or every few weeks is less expensive then being caught racing, or watching. And he was also bagging on the mathematician who couldn't figure out what 52 x 20 was. Just about everyone here lives on thier own, including Novaboy, who is not 16. When you get into the racing scene, it doesn't take long to realize it is not cheap. If you can't even afford to go to the track, why say you're into the racing scene??? If you're taking a break from it cuz you're broke right now, then that's cool, but the bottom line is:
A track would be an affordable and easy alternative to illegal organized street racing. Despite anyone bitching about the $20. That's what Novaboy was trying to say.

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   4:40 PM     

Didn't I already say I don't go to the street races because when the cops show up they're causing more danger than good? Nor did I ever say ANYWHERE that it's more expensive than the street races, which are flat out stupid in the first place. Let's see. I didn't say I'd NEVER go to the track, but my original point was that not everyone can afford it EVERY weekend. 40 bucks a month, fine, but 80 I think I'd rather spend on laundry to make sure my clothes are clean, or food to keep me fed.. and the only person I was referring to was nova who's making absent-minded comments in the first place. How does being wise about money make you white trash? it doesn't. I may not drive the car, but racing is still in my blood and it always will be. Once if gets into you, it doesn't go away. Any single one of you should be able to relate to that. But, that doesn't mean you blow money on racing that really NEEDS to be spent on better things. Red's a racing fiend, and how long has it been since HE'S been to the races? Uh, it's been pretty damn long, but that's because his time and money are more well-invested in other things...I don't see anyone calling him white trash. Think about it. Like I said, the kid just doesn't think before he talks.

BadAssDodge

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   5:28 PM     

I kinda have to agree with Novaboy here. 20 bucks should really be nothing, you dont have to go everyweek either. Along with a ticket fee, you also have to pay more for insurance and waste a lot of time going through dmv, courts, and all that other crap. These places are built to stop street racing, people should use them. you know how much we cry to politicians to have them built. Its the same reason skate parks are popping up everywhere. You'd be surprised what you can save a week cutting out fast food and other things. He's also not racist for saying white trash, I say things about my own and everyone elses race. People should not be so sensitive about stuff like that. And i dont know what i was smoking when i said 5.75, i meant 6.75.

Faster & More Furious
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   5:56 PM     

i have nothing to say...im laughing to hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

novaboy
WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   11:31 PM     

I am just wondering how I can learn to read minds. I might be wrong But I noticed that Sweetdevil answered for Novaboy. I just wondering how she know what he was thinking.

I do not know maybe they are good friends and they talk all the time. If I am wrong sorry but it just looks different with him posting one thing and her posting something else.

WHAT?

Jim

novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 14, 02   11:50 PM     

me and the devil are homies yes. she replies because we think the same....meaning we have brains while the majority of rice bitch and her little groupies dont.

novaboy
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10