This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 184724

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
ExoticDreamz
Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:53 PM     

I would love to enter a contest, and Im sure my girls would too...just let me know where and when!!

hooyeah
Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:55 PM     

your girls? dude wut do u tihnk u are a pimp or soemthing no offense but u sound like well yah wut r u a pimp or sometihng? jeez how can u feel theya re your girls? that is just wrong

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
ExoticDreamz
Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:57 PM     

LOL, I am a GIRL!!! ::wanna see??::

hooyeah
Re: The Contest...   Posted Thu May 2, 02   11:00 PM     

hehe sorry just venting some rage thot u were a smart ass 16 year old driving a civic calling it tthe pimpmobile or sometihng and thinking u r all cool sorry aboutt hat simple misunderstanding. and the contest is on now u gonna have to wait 6 months for the next

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Mon May 6, 02   1:02 PM     

if it happens again. After all the BS I'm not so sure anyone's gonna wanna put up with it again, because all it did was attract a bunch of 12 year olds and idiots. Look at all the registered users on here and tell me how many of them have 0 posts let alone even bothered to create a profile. Yah, lame-o.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Mon May 6, 02   2:42 PM     

In reply to:

if it happens again. After all the BS I'm not so sure anyone's gonna wanna put up with it again, because all it did was attract a bunch of 12 year olds and idiots. Look at all the registered users on here and tell me how many of them have 0 posts let alone even bothered to create a profile. Yah, lame-o.

After all your BS, I'm not sure anyone would wanna put up with it again. Look at all the registered users on here and tell me how many of them reside in the coachella valley and actually race. Less than 10... yah, you're lame-o

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Aldo1

Re: The Contest...   Posted Mon May 6, 02   4:12 PM     

Even if you are 16...racing is racing, is it not?

"Act like my rims ain't clean"
Stryker
Re: The Contest...   Posted Mon May 6, 02   5:16 PM     

In reply to:

I'm not so sure anyone's gonna wanna put up with it again, because all it did was attract a bunch of 12 year olds and idiots.

I really don't know how the fuck these threads start by talking about one thing, and end up being a personal fight between you two! Ya wanna know why these kids start comin in here and talk all this shit, and why no one comes here to talk about racing anymore? It's because of both of you acting like fuckin 12 year olds! So these kids come here, read your posts and figure 'Hey, that's all they do is talk shit and pointlessly waste thread space, so I will to!' and that's why anyone who really is into racing comes and says 'Well this place is CALLED Coachella Valley Street Racing, but all these people care about bitching each other out, so I won't waste my time anymore.'

Well. I figure I'm not gonna waste my fuckin time either! I first came to CVSR.net so I could get in on the racing scene. IF anyone here decides to talk about something related to RACING then I'll go ahead and post somethin in reply, but untill the average maturity level on these forums raises to the point where I wouldn't feel embarrased to know any of you, I'm outta here! Talk to y'all later.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Mon May 6, 02   10:28 PM     

I'm being perfectly nice to sweetdevil and despite all this crap my offer still stands to help her get pics if she needs 'em. later

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Mon May 6, 02   10:35 PM     

No one here talks about racing..... Yeah, there are a few posts about building cars, but like I said, no one that posts even races (that lives here)!!! I think no one talks about racing cuz the cops really put a damper on it. They got this full on professional street racing task force now..... it sux

fonzarelli
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:43 AM     

hmm the police arent clever enough to stop racing all together. i mean.. if they were that intelligent, why arent they working for nasa building spaceships and stuff or coming up with cures for cancer?!?!

Until they put tracking devices on all vehicles, or put a cop on every street corner, there will always be a place to race. so you can still talk about it. But Stryker is right.. i came on this board to learn more about engines and performance tuning cars, but there aint much talk about that compared to other crap (although the other crap is fuckin funny every now and then.. and it gives me something to read when im at work)

just my 2cents (or pence if you are in england)

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:23 PM     

Unfortunately sweetdevil's right about the cops putting a damper on things, I don't attend the races anymore because the last time I did, when the cops showed up I was knocked to the ground by some idiot kids who must've thought the world was gonna end because I don't think I've seen anyone sprint to their car any faster, and when I fell my back hit a boulder. I was bruised and hurting for at least a week, and I was really lucky nothing broke. Sorry, but if going to the street races means risking injury by being rushed by hoards of frightened ricers, it's not worth it to me. I'll wait for banning to open.

novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:48 PM     

to be honest i think that street racing would really slow down a lot if they opened up a few more tracks and had them open on the weekends...and late at night. nothing beats racing at night. make it like 20 bucks to get in and race....problem solved. if i had the resources i would do that...have it open in the middle of the night with a cheap entrance fee. easy money.

novaboy
1969Stang
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:58 PM     

my point exactly, I have been saying that for years now, thank you.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Tue May 7, 02   3:36 PM     

In reply to:

I don't attend the races anymore because the last time I did, when the cops showed up I was knocked to the ground by some idiot kids who must've thought the world was gonna end because I don't think I've seen anyone sprint to their car any faster

It was probably Justin. Just figured it was a good excuse to shove you around when no one would notice, lol!

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10