This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> CVSR News Thread views: 184724

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10)  
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   1:36 AM     

ok WHAT...i thought you were just dissing me. i said i would bring out the nova cus i thought you were some punk kid. but from what miles tells me your not and that you know your stuff. so i am at the wrong here and i apologize. sorry for the harsh words. but i am still down to race....if you dont mind getting a good look at my headlights in your mirror.LOL!!!! i obviously didnt know who i was up against. i said i would bring out my friends nova cus we basicly share it and every thing that has gone into it has been put in there by me and him. im taching him about cars because he doesnt know much. so if you want to race a low 14 second nova then thats cool. lol...14's Gawd that must seem slow to you....we're not worthy!!! we're not worthy!!!!! lol!!! my bad please forgive!

novaboy
1969Stang
Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   7:34 AM     

what does "what" run in the 1/4...If you don't want to post it...Just send me a P.M. I want to hear this one...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   8:42 AM     

It doesn't seem he has much of problem letting everyone know what he has...
If any of you know the REAL racers who used to post here, things like that are kept hush hush.... even what's in the motor is. Miles, have u met this guy/seen this car run???
No, u don't have to put all your shit in one post, but when I have to read through ten on them to try and make out what you're saying, it gets confusing. It just looked like u were having a little discussion with your self!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
novaboy

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   9:14 AM     

What has enough to kick my ass twice...nuff said.

novaboy
GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   10:59 AM     

Damnit! Damnit! Someone needs to give red a shitload of money to get the camaro back on the road!! LOL...

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
sweetdevil
Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   12:35 PM     

Well, I also owe WHAT an apology. I thought you were just another punk kid who saw fast and furious a few too many times. When I read your profile, I saw "18" and thought it was your age, not number of posts. Ya ya I know I'm seriously blonde....
Sorry again, and props for having a great car, thanks novaboy for clearing this up for me.... lol

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1969Stang
Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   5:50 PM     

heheh..atleast your honest.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
WHAT

Re: The Contest...   Posted Fri May 24, 02   9:32 PM     

Well I do except everyone Apology Only if you except mine. I have been watching the board With TheRealMyles I use his computer when I am out your guys away. mostly on the weekends. Depending on work and stuff. Myles and I have know each other for over 20 years. We have raced together as well as built cars to race each other. My car has gone into the 10's with the SBC on motor, Procharged it has 10 1/2" tire hooks okay. LOL I have no problem tell people what I have, you all seem to be a lot like the group in O.C. that we use to race with. Out to have a good time adn enjoy themselves. So anyway I kind of had you guys since I knew a little more when I would be logged on with Myles out here so that is my Bad So hopefully we can all get together maybe I will get my slow a$$ CAmaro out to Banning when the open up.

Jim

TheRealMyles

Re: The Contest...   Posted Sat May 25, 02   12:23 AM     

Well I guess I must not be a real racer. LOL

J/K
I darn near beg to get a race with our Coronet. Could not even get anyone to tell me the time of day back on the old board. But Now everything is list on what the car has done to it. So I am not out street racing every night and making living out of it any more. The only thing that I can tell you is the only time I will lie is when it come to street racing. LOL

Oh to answer Sweet yes I do know this guy and he use my computer when he stops in that is how he know about most of what was up Sorry if I hurt anyones feeling I did not want to do that. Yes I have seen the car run have even driven it too. Well any way hope that is alright with everyone. Hope I did not step on anyone. Hope to see some of you before I head back to Michgain next month....mls

Peace,

Myles

aka

TRM

SweetNeon

Re: The Contest...   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   1:16 AM     

haha, i dont like your picture

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10)