This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> Create-A-Ride Thread views: 9986

D4nnyP34r5on
Music   Posted Thu Sep 15, 05   12:33 PM     

does n e 1 know what the tunes off this game are and who made them?

MustangFanatic

Re: Music   Posted Sun Sep 18, 05   5:41 PM     

I can't even understand your grammar here, how could I help with anything else.

buddhakwake
Re: Music   Posted Sun Sep 18, 05   8:56 PM     

I think he's asking what the music is, and who made it so he can get more stuff like it (I work as a High School Teacher, so I have to figure out how to read that kind of stuff all the time).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Music   Posted Wed Sep 21, 05   6:53 PM     

who knows who cares. its basicly all techno. and basicly all techno is the same.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Music   Posted Wed Sep 21, 05   7:43 PM     

That's not true. Just like with all music there is bad techno (the popular stuff, just like the most popular regular music is the bad stuff) and the good stuff (the more difficult to find and more creative stuff, like DJ Irene). The stuff in the games is part of the first category.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Music   Posted Thu Sep 22, 05   4:48 PM     

most all techno sounds the same to me.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Silo55
Re: Music   Posted Thu Sep 22, 05   7:08 PM     

I know that one of the songs is just a repeating part of a Rob Zombie song.

[External Image Removed]
Raceflame

Re: Music   Posted Fri Sep 23, 05   7:04 PM     

it is enabled in this confusion and i havenīt not the answer for us! rock is a cool music!

thatīs a truely confusion in us and this confusion is our brain, so we can customize cars all the time!

shadowaxe

Re: Music   Posted Sat Feb 4, 06   5:51 AM     

i dont like that music, i am into more heavy metal, not techno. it sounds awful !