This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Misc >> Create-A-Ride Thread views: 29298

AdamI4
Creat-a-ride game   Posted Thu Jul 14, 05   10:29 AM     

I really liked the game. I think you should add in a few more up-to-date parts or decals or even paint jobs. Otherwise I thought it was a great game. I've got all four slots filled in. Here are my codes if you would like to see them-----dcebgdjcceccceaab-----alghfmicbeecehaab-----ebtgaaebdeceeeaab-----ckaailocdehcifaab. I love your site thanx.

marzda_rx11
Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Tue Sep 6, 05   8:47 AM     

and they should have more cars like Mazda RX-7, Subaru Imperza and Toyota Celica

MustangFanatic

Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Sun Sep 18, 05   5:43 PM     

Impreza* and why have the 7 when they should put in the RX-8, but there's some copyright issues anyways.

buddhakwake
Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Sun Sep 18, 05   9:00 PM     

The 7 is a better car. The 8 needs a turbo to make up for its lack of midrange power (you gotta drive it like you stole it to get it to move well). The only reason to get the 8 instead is if you have kids on the way and you want to still have a sporty "coupe" car (the backseat is too small to be anything but cruel and unusual punishment for adults).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Wed Sep 21, 05   6:51 PM     

ah but the way rx-8's are set up is for best performance in auto-x going thru the slolloms. other wise there a rotary man. you can't expect as much power out of them as you would a push rod or even modular motor. unless of corse you add a nother 2 or 3 rotors on to that. and a turbo. then it be Mr. Nasty.. but yeah. the new ones don't look that bad and i love the o/s ones.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Wed Sep 21, 05   7:41 PM     

They do handle very well (the typical cliche being a comparison to slot cars), but they have less torque than my tC (if you get the manual transmission with more hp), and that's kinda pitiful for a car starting at over 25 grand. Mazda needs to put a turbo on it.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Thu Sep 22, 05   4:51 PM     

same as nissan with the Z33 (350Z) but i think they may have a turbo one elsewhere.. but dude. you are talking about cylinder motor vs rotary motor. bunches of torque isn't needed being as its running off of a one of a kind system.

buddhakwake
Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Fri Sep 23, 05   2:21 PM     

still need torque no matter what kind of engine you are running, or you have to keep it really wound out (like the rx8) in order to get good performance out of it. the only reason it has 238 hp in 6 speed form is because of the incredibly high rpms. It actually has the same torque rating at it's peak hp as my tC, but it is running 2800 rpms higher so it has more hp. that is why you have to "drive it like you stole it" in order to keep it from feeling sluggish (which it does in its midrange). People discount torque too much nowadays, it is more important than it gets credit for.

Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Sat Sep 24, 05   2:34 PM     

THIS GAME IS CRAZY

Edited by 1234567890123456 (Sat Sep 24, 05   2:35 PM)

Raceflame

Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Sat Sep 24, 05   8:18 PM     

they should more cars
itīs can a vauxhall corsa or a mitsubishi lancer evo VIII

FastFiveO
Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Tue Sep 27, 05   1:50 PM     

quit whining.

lloyd
Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Sat Nov 26, 05   6:24 AM     

i think creat a ride is brill

chris96

Re: Creat-a-ride game   Posted Fri Feb 24, 06   1:03 PM     

i know there should be a lot of fast cool cars. Most of the cars are krap.