This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 3345

GotRiceBitch

1972 VW Type 3 Squareback   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   1:02 PM     

I have a 72 type 3 squareback I'm looking to get rid of. It's basically just a parts pile right now but would make an excellent project car. I have a lot of original documentation of where the car's been, what's been worked on, etc. Original owner seemingly took decent care of the car. Might even make a cool glamis toy. Anyone interested? $100/obo

novaboy

Re: 1972 VW Type 3 Squareback   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   5:45 PM     

send me a pic

novaboy
TheRealMyles

Re: 1972 VW Type 3 Squareback   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   12:30 AM     

I am interested in a VW Project while I am here in So CAl So if the Novaboy does not do anything I am interested in More info on teh SquareBack.

therealmyles@hotmail.com

Peace,

TRM

GotRiceBitch

Re: 1972 VW Type 3 Squareback   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   12:31 PM     

I think it's being ebayed right now to see if I can get more than 100 bucks. It's really just kind of a scrapper right now, but with some TLC and a couple hundred bucks it could be turned into a decent ride. Original owner had it from 72-91ish, it only changed hands once or twice. Right now the front fenders are taken off, the junk's been taken out of it that was in it when I got it, interior of the car needs to be completely redone, needs tires, some engine and tranny work, and minor body work.

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
TheRealMyles

Re: 1972 VW Type 3 Squareback   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   2:36 PM     

Let me know the bid Id so I can watch it or let me know how it goes thanks...mls

Peace,

TRM

novaboy

Re: 1972 VW Type 3 Squareback   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   2:52 PM     

me to i looked and couldnt find it!

novaboy