This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 1880

DRIVE71
Jet Boat for sale....   Posted Wed Aug 7, 02   3:03 PM     

If anyone is interested, I am selling my jetboat on ebay. If you wanna check it out Click Here . Thanks....

....GET SOME!!!!
uglystick
Re: Jet Boat for sale....   Posted Wed Aug 7, 02   5:03 PM     

damn, you've got a nice house. do all of you coachella valley folks live in bad ass neighborhoods like that?

good lookin boat. no money to buy it. good luck on the auction.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
sweetdevil
Re: Jet Boat for sale....   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   8:37 AM     

In reply to:

damn, you've got a nice house. do all of you coachella valley folks live in bad ass neighborhoods like that?

keyword: Folks

but then again, not even my parents have a place like that, and we wont get into my living situation.... lol

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: Jet Boat for sale....   Posted Thu Aug 8, 02   10:35 AM     

hey lady, u r funny.....

keyword is folks. bwahahahahahhahahaha. i'm not referring to the person who posted the ad at all, i just think it's funny in general.

i'll bet the cv is just like the county i live in. big influx of commuter folks from the city, buying water meters at the price of uncut heroin, moving into big ass track homes that fall apart in 6 years (ten minutes after the warrantee runs out - like the houses were designed at the milford proving grounds - ROFL), driving in their big lexi (that's plural for lexuses), with the license plate frame that tells you which expensive neighborhood they live in...etc, etc, ad infinitum.

still rofl....

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...