This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 1977

duecemob
2002 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V for sale   Posted Thu Aug 1, 02   7:15 PM     

I am selling my 2002 Spec v. It is blue. It has an AEM cold air intake, Apexi N1 muffler axle back not cat back. I had alpine component speakers installed in it which ran me almost $600. It has had a new transmission put in by the dealership at 7000 miles and a new engine was just put in it by the dealership at 11500 miles. It currently has 13000 miles. I have had this car for about 5 months now. It is a great car. I ran a 14.9 1/4 mile time in it. The reason the transmission was replaced was because it was grinding in 3ed, so I took it to the dealership and they tested it out and contacted Nissan and they said put a new one in it. As for the engine it was having some oil problems and it had internal damage due to it, so again they contacted Nissan and it was replaced by a brand new one. Now its in its break in stage so I am keeping the rpms under 3500, for about 3000 miles. There is absolutly nothing wrong with this car it is in great shape. I have all records of the oil changes and new parts like transmission and engine. If two more things go wrong with this car I am legally allowed to claim lemon law, and by law they have to get me a new one. I will have pictures of it soon. Email if you have any questions at res04mbd@gte.net Asking price is $16000obo I am located in Palm Desert

sweetdevil
Re: 2002 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V for sale   Posted Fri Aug 2, 02   8:14 AM     

hey, and just in case we all didn't know.... this guy's car is for sale....

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
storm

Re: 2002 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V for sale   Posted Sat Aug 3, 02   12:48 AM     

haha, i think we all should know it's on all the forums thingys, general, dom, import, and classi's

hooyeah
Re: 2002 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V for sale   Posted Sat Aug 3, 02   6:45 AM     

and thats y she said it

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works