This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 4154

LethalToy

More lifts for sale.   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:45 PM     

I just got a few more lifts. A 2" front leveler kit for 88-98 Chevy/GMC 1/2 ton (with front shocks) $915 CAD retail is $1199.00 + tax CAD.

Dodge 98-2001 1/2 ton 2" kit $1480 CAD retail is $2000 + tax CAD

Dodge 98-2001 1/2 ton 5" kit $2700 CAD retail is $3500 + tax CAD.

All kits are brand new, never installed. The only kit that is out of the box is the 5" kit for the dodge (showroom display). All hardware is accounted for. If interested e-mail me at lethalcustoms@shaw.ca

P.S. I just got these kits today so they probably won't last long. I am posting them in the forums i frequent.

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
LethalToy

Re: More lifts for sale.   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:11 PM     

Let some people know about these kits for me. Feel free to give them my e-mail as it is my company e-mail anyways.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
hooyeah
Re: More lifts for sale.   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:17 PM     

if i know anyone who asks i know someone who just did the 2 inch lift for the chevy to level it about 3 weeks ago

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
rotaryracer

Re: More lifts for sale.   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:57 PM     

hey do u have anything for an 86 F150, short bed, reg cab, 2WD. or any recomondations for a lift. my buddy wants to lift his truck. wants something strong but not too expensive. he got a deal from pro-comp $500 for the lift and $250 for the extended radius arms. what kind do u think would do well out here? not much rockcrawling just high speed prerunning.

rotaryracer

Re: More lifts for sale.   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:58 PM     

and he's looking for like 6" in the front and like a 1.5" or 2" in the rear

LethalToy

Re: More lifts for sale.   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:44 AM     

I can get a Superlift kit but it is a 6" front with 4" rear. The rear consists of 2" add-a-leafs and 2" tapered blocks. Leave the blocks out and sell 'em or put the cash towards front and rear limiting straps. If you are doing high speed and may air it out, for safeties sake and your buddies, get the limiting straps. The kit also includes front coil springs, super runner bracket kit , pitman arm, sway bar brackets if you still have it on. It doesn't include brake lines but you will definately need them. Wait until you install everything before you get brake lines as due to the different spring rates your friends truck may have, he may need longer brake lines especially if he plans on jumping his truck. If he is seriously interested in the kit have him e-mail me lethalcustoms@shaw.ca as the calls to my supplier are long distance and I can't afford to make alot calls for someone that just wants a price. Happens alot. Peeps ask for a price, I get it, I ask if they want it, they say they will think about it, I say whats there to think about, they say I gotta see if i can come up with the cash and I never see 'em again. My prices are awesome because i love to customize. I never got into this business to get rich. I got into it because I love it and I actually get paid to do something I love.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
LethalToy

Re: More lifts for sale.   Posted Thu May 23, 02   6:28 PM     

ttt

racnmightymax

Re: More lifts for sale.   Posted Thu May 23, 02   9:27 PM     

maybe you can help my friend has a 1991 dodge dakota sport club cab 4x4 with the 318 and we can't find any lift kits for it he only wants a couple inch lift front n back

:-) CHEVY has added wires to the rear window to clear fog and frost. But FORD is adding the wire elements to the tailgates on all of their trucks to keeps your hands warm while you're pushing!