This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 3727

nolo325

need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Tue Jul 2, 02   11:46 PM     

i want a 91 camaro any kind or any mods for one, mostly a big ass supercharger and fat slicks.

sweetdevil
Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Wed Jul 3, 02   8:01 AM     

Is this something you saw on tv and thought looked really cool? Or did you find another version of create-a-ride?

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Fri Jul 12, 02   1:03 AM     

both, lame out of state bitch get off this site

GotRiceBitch

Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Fri Sep 20, 02   12:35 PM     

Maybe he/she just happens to like 91 camaros, and, gee *GASP* might just be in the market for one! Ever think about that possibility? Or is it just cool and stylish to talk shit now? hehe

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Fri Sep 20, 02   3:44 PM     

it's jsut sorta funny i talked to that guy on aim and he said i want a big supercharger sticking out of the hood and big tires cuz they look cool i want it to run 10's or sometihng to that effect :\

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!
CHEVY

dodge

ford thats just the way it works
Stryker
Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Fri Sep 20, 02   5:43 PM     

In reply to:

Or is it just cool and stylish to talk shit now

Sweetneon ALWAYS talks shit. Always has. Always will.
But he does have a point with this person (oh, it physically hurt me to admit that Sweetneon was right...) Hey, ya think I put big tires on my truck, I'll run 10's too??? LOL

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
SweetNeon

Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:18 PM     

always always always

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:19 PM     

its ok weve accepted you for yourself so who cares anymore

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
SweetNeon

Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:37 PM     

i dont understand what you said

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: need 91' camaro Z28, RS,SS there all good   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:40 PM     

it was a nice way of saying your an asshole we don't care anymore

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?