This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 2499

scn760
------Dual Stage Boost Controllers for sale-------   Posted Tue Jul 2, 02   7:18 AM     

Hello,

If you've been looking around for a great DSBC, now is the time to buy. This DSBC is now on ebay for a starting bid of only $100 (plus shipping). You can't even get a TurboXS DSBC for that price. They sell for $239!

Please check out the link below - you'll probably like what you see!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1840258604

Thank you,

Joe

P.S. - Please contact me if you would like to purchase one outside of ebay at e2e_tuning@mail.com. They'll be $115 plus shipping.

sweetdevil
Re: ------Dual Stage Boost Controllers for sale-------   Posted Tue Jul 2, 02   8:03 AM     

But that's not all!!! Click now and recieve this new jinkoso knife. It slices, it dices, and you can't cut yourself!! It's made of the sharpest rubber in the world!!!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
fonzarelli
Re: ------Dual Stage Boost Controllers for sale-------   Posted Tue Jul 2, 02   9:36 AM     

wow! ill take 5!

scn760
Re: ------Dual Stage Boost Controllers for sale-------   Posted Tue Jul 2, 02   10:05 AM     

Hey you know what.... If you give me three of those knives, I'll send you one free of charge, OK? Sounds like a deal to me! I've been looking for one of those for quite a while now!!