This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 52551

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Iwantasupra

Toyota MR2   Posted Tue Dec 5, 06   5:10 PM     

Hey everyone, I am not actually looking to necessarily buy an MR2 immediately, but I am interested in their price, seeing as I sorta like their style. I'm wondering what an average price for a good condition, 90s MR2. Also, can you let me know whether you mean Canadian or American price. Please try to make it Canadian.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Racerchic06
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Tue Dec 5, 06   8:17 PM     

Go to ebay thats what alot of my friends do. look at the buy now ones.

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
gamer

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Wed Dec 6, 06   1:11 PM     

or go to stuff fore sale and check that out

kasey
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   1:47 PM     

go to what stuff for sale gamer

hi sup
gamer

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   1:52 PM     

the sale thing .... shut the fuck up

kasey
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   2:26 PM     

do what ?

hi sup
NOS
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   7:35 PM     

if your looking to buy an mr2 dont. never buy a rearengined car, i centainly would want an engine between me and the car infront in the case of a crash to cushion the impact this is a pic of one of my friends cars he was doing only 45mph and slid (on icy roads) and smashed headlong into a tree

there is also some pics of a MR2 met we went to

[External Image Removed][External Image Removed][External Image Removed][External Image Removed][External Image Removed][External Image Removed][External Image Removed][External Image Removed][External Image Removed][External Image Removed]

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
SweetNeon

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   7:41 PM     

I would love to buy a turbo porsche

gamer

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   2:11 PM     

thos were great pics

Raceflame

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sat Dec 16, 06   7:17 AM     

this red mr2 has a pimping a la pimp my ride for emergency, thats dangerous for other drivers

dodge, chevy and ford rule
gamer

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sat Dec 16, 06   8:33 AM     

thats my pic

01RegalGS

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sat Feb 10, 07   12:33 PM     

FYI - Though it is mid engined, it still has to meet federal safety standards. Cars were being produced with a crumple zone long before the SW20 was prduced. Also, I don't know if you have seen them, but those little videos that you can find of cars being crash tested are done at 30 MPH. Nothing stands up well to hitting a solid object at 45 MPH. I personally would rather have nothing in front of me so that it can crumple, instead of having an engine block crush me. I miss my little AW11. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. You can expect to pay 2500 - 4500 for a 91-93 MR2, which were the best years that they were made.

Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
NOS
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sun Feb 11, 07   1:37 PM     

um yea but even though it passed tests it prolly has a one star rating while other cars have 5 star anything below 2 stars is basically extreme injuries or death

the indent in the front of the car is so huge because there was no padding of an engine to protect the front of a car if a front engined car hit the same tree it wouldnt nearly be as deep

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sun Feb 11, 07   5:46 PM     

You think the motor is going to save you? You can drive anything into a tree at 45 mph and have the same amount of damage if not worse.That area is a little thin to be a tree impact and the only damage is from the bumper crumpling and the obvious hood damage, I dont see the reinforcement behind the bumper damaged at all. Where do you get this "information" from?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
69charger
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sun Feb 11, 07   6:25 PM     

allstate

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2