This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 52551

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
NOS
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Tue Feb 13, 07   4:23 AM     

im just saying at a faster paces the damage would be a whole lot more worse at like 80 mph then it would it with front engined car

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Iwantasupra

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sat Feb 24, 07   6:37 PM     

This topic is just sad. Thank you very much to the people who offered useful information.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
RACINLIFE

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Wed Mar 14, 07   5:19 PM     

lol wow can that car still drive or is it done?

if you think your such a car guy then how come all you do here is be a dumb ass?
GT500

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Wed Mar 14, 07   6:52 PM     

done

hey sup
NOS
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Thu Mar 15, 07   5:10 PM     

how the fuck would you know? it can start up but why would any1 drive it? its been sold already traded for a new car

GT500

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Fri Mar 16, 07   10:52 AM     

well it could because my brother rolled his car at 50 mph and his car stated but he had to replace the whole drive shaft, chassie , and both axles ohh and it still ran it didnt drive it stated up fine
so dont give me that oh it crashed and still drove i call
-----------------------BULL SHIT-----------------------------------

hey sup
NOS
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Fri Mar 16, 07   1:01 PM     

i said it started but no 1 drove it... so let me get this straight... after you totaled your car youd just hop in after insurance and police came and drive home? and i hope you brother got fucking killed or gets killed bitch

go cry about it piece of shit

oh and the reason all his shit broke is because he had a shitty ass car and BECAUSE HE FUCKING ROLLED

FastFiveO
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sun Mar 18, 07   8:07 AM     

reasons to have a mr2, light weight, factory turbod, don't look bad factory, and will scoot i'd take a mr2 over something along the same lines like a del sol anyday

O and nos you are one dumb imbred motherfucking hick ass jew

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
99 dakota sport - 318 v8
96 cbr 600 race bike
GT500

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sun Mar 18, 07   5:52 PM     

bullshit he owns a subaru legacy

hey sup
NOS
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Sun Mar 18, 07   10:49 PM     

reasons not to have a mr2
1 1st gens are slow as hell
2 they dont all come factory turboed
3 and if you think snap oversteer is fun and can occur anytime whiel driving on any kinda curve
4 small engine bay
5 inconvience of being able to carry only1 other person-but wait you dont even have that many friends
6 if you think 2900 is lightweight then your a fucking dumbass piece of shit who knows nothing about cars

kid go learn something about cars then come try to talk to me in the meanwhile ill be here fisting your moms asshole

GT500

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Mon Mar 19, 07   4:41 PM     

WOW I would think a nO0b would be owned but ur owning the ones that own you wow

hey sup
FastFiveO
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Mon Mar 19, 07   6:01 PM     

maby first gens are slow, but if you can make a honda fast you can make them fast. your right they dont all come turbo but there are turbo mr2's numbnutts. stearing mr motor cars handle pretty good dumbass. small engine bay for small engine car O..Boy. i dunno about you but i don't need to carry around buttbuddy's all i need is 1 bitrch seat in each vehile mustang 2 seats dakota 2 seats bronco 2 seats bike 2 seats. and all of them can wax your yugo you homo.
O and the great thing about a small car is weight reduction has very lil limits

you havn't even showed off one of your vehicles so shut the fuck up you n00b ass tool

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
99 dakota sport - 318 v8
96 cbr 600 race bike
GT500

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Mon Mar 19, 07   6:56 PM     

this is for nos
Nobody cares about threats over the internet.

Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard.

Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics;

even if you win, you're still retarded

hey sup
NOS
Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Tue Mar 20, 07   5:08 PM     

omg kid your so funny... too bad you couldnt even come up with your own comebacks...that shit is soooooo fucking old just like your dads pussy

and kid if you knew anything about mr2s is that they have a preticular problem with snap oversteer rather than ither MR cars. its also specific to a certain model year on the 2nd gen mr2 but they later fized it a little but it can still occur easily... snap oversteer is what occured in the pic i showed in this thread earlier

GT500

Re: Toyota MR2   Posted Tue Mar 20, 07   5:11 PM     

really ok

hey sup
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)