This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 41742

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
hfork
F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Mon Sep 18, 06   9:47 PM     

Free Electronic Portable Air Conditioner - Hope this helps someone
- qualify for free Electronic Portable Air Conditioner at
AIR CONDITIONER - worth a try.
I think I am going to go through to see if
it works - anyone else tried this before?

RACINLIFE

Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Sat Sep 23, 06   3:53 PM     

why the hell are you trying to sell an air conditioner? go away spammer

Hey gues what, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I just got a real gun can i see how much blood it draws on you? ah what the hell ill do it either way
Racerchic06
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Tue Oct 3, 06   2:26 PM     

Seriously, what the fuck is up with his name. Fucking Gay, his penis is prolly the size of a peanut if not smaller. "Click on AIRCONDICTION, my face looks like a dik, ooh mommy come fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!"

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Sat Oct 7, 06   10:34 AM     

wow maybe after you learn how to spell you can rephrase that and make that sentence actualy make sense

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Racerchic06
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Sun Oct 8, 06   5:26 PM     

LOOK YOU FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD YOUR GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES!!!!!!!!!! THAT SENTENCE MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE! YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN AND LEARN HOW TO MAKES SENTENCES CUZ YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
NOS
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Tue Oct 10, 06   8:23 PM     

oh yes of course your right
this makes perfect sense
"Click on AIRCONDICTION, my face looks like a dik, ooh mommy come fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!"

Racerchic06
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Tue Oct 10, 06   8:35 PM     

Would you like to know why it doesnt make sense to you? Ill tell you, you dont know what a dik is because you dont have one, or ever seen one for that matter, you dont know what fuck means because you havent gone through those little movies they show you at school and your not even lucky enough to score your mom, so thats why that makes no sense to you!

SweetNeon

Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Wed Oct 11, 06   3:02 PM     

How did it feal when your daddy took your virginity?

Racerchic06
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Thu Oct 12, 06   9:34 PM     

What the fuck is "feal"? not a fucking word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and by the way your just saying that other peoples dads took their virginity because your covering up for yourself. What a BITCH! oh and your stupid car is ugly too, its prolly not even yours!!!!!!!!!!

SweetNeon

Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Thu Oct 12, 06   10:29 PM     

blow me sweet heart

Racerchic06
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Tue Oct 17, 06   4:31 PM     

FUCK OFF!

Riceracer
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   12:01 PM     

fuck off sweetneon

Racerchic06
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   6:20 PM     

Least some1 FINALLY agrees with me!!!!!!!!! GOT DAM!!!

NOS
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   6:01 AM     

go fuck urself

Racerchic06
Re: F/S: Electronic Portable Air Conditioner   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   2:57 PM     

i Believe you should take your own advice more often then maybe youd have a load of stds for having sex to young. then your wouldnt be able to come on here and bug us about stupid shit!

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3