This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 5070

Unlucky_Z

240Z Stuff   Posted Mon May 22, 06   11:45 PM     

So far seats (no seat rails) great condition though.
4 Mag wheels (good for rollin around and painting and what not you know project phase) 4 lug.
bumpers.. umm front is bent but can be bent back easly and crome is in good condition for its year.. and back is really good condition but ummmm just get it re cromed cuase its kinda faded. umm i'll add more later when i start tearing into it more.

My Pony Car, 65' Stang , and my Jap Pony car, 240 Z .
SweetNeon

Re: 240Z Stuff   Posted Tue May 23, 06   3:32 PM     

How can you try to sell some thing with out a price or decent discription?

Unlucky_Z

Re: 240Z Stuff   Posted Wed May 24, 06   1:16 PM     

Cause I'm just seeing if anyones intrested in 240Z stuff.. why are you?

My Pony Car, 65' Stang , and my Jap Pony car, 240 Z .
SweetNeon

Re: 240Z Stuff   Posted Wed May 24, 06   6:22 PM     

find a 240Z forum

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 240Z Stuff   Posted Thu May 25, 06   12:18 AM     

This is a general classifieds section. Nobody told you to find a VW forum to post your beat up buggy, but then again, your a pompous ass =D

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: 240Z Stuff   Posted Thu May 25, 06   12:53 PM     

This is a coachella valley web site and I live in the coachella valley so it makes sence for me to put any thing forsale on here. But this guy on the hand most likely doesnt live in the CV and specificly has nothing forsale and no fucking price. So fuck off ya idiot

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 240Z Stuff   Posted Thu May 25, 06   10:22 PM     

Its a feeler you stupid asshole. Theres this service you can utilize called UPS where they ship shit to you for a fee. Try looking into it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]