This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 42604

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
SweetNeon

F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Thu Mar 9, 06   8:25 PM     

Turn key, New bored out 460 BBF-Tunnel Ram-Water Cooled headers-4hours run time, good paint and upolst

$6000

SweetNeon

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Fri Jun 2, 06   6:26 PM     

sold

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Sun Jun 4, 06   6:26 PM     

To who, your dad?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Wed Jun 7, 06   3:12 PM     

No, it went to the guy who was able to pleasure his whore of a mother, since his dad never could.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Wed Jun 7, 06   10:23 PM     

No to the smart guy who bought the boat for $2000 below what it was worth

buddhakwake
Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Thu Jun 8, 06   7:54 PM     

Wow, you mean to say that you suck so badly that you had to sell something for TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS LESS THAN EVERYBODY ELSE WOULD BE WILLING TO BUY IT FOR?!?!?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Thu Jun 8, 06   9:27 PM     

When you learn about Sales and marketing you will learn that price sells, the better the deal the faster it will sell. It took 2 weeks to sell after it was advertised on the boat trader. See and you thought you couldnt learn any thing on this forum, you can shut the fuck up now.

SweetNeon

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Thu Jun 8, 06   9:34 PM     

Not to mention I made a good chunk of money off the deal and fucked more sluts in the back seat of that boat then i ever had in the back seat of my cars

buddhakwake
Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   10:30 AM     

Bullshit. A good salesman can sell without cutting the price (unless what he's selling is a piece of shit, like GMs products that have to keep being discounted). Wow, 2 weeks to sell something for 2000 dollars less than it is worth. THAT SUCKS! So you've fucked half a woman in the back of that boat? Got a thing for amputees, huh?

SweetNeon

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:13 AM     

You have no Idea behind the concept of Volume or have any idea on the time it takes to sell cash items over $5000 not to mention boats, because people like you finance there whole life and all there positions owned by the bank and never have extra cash in full to buy toys. But seeing that I made money and used the boat how does that Suck? I cant comprehend how your mind works, I guess I don't know how idiots think.

SweetNeon

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:16 AM     

Half a woman? are you on that meth again? you should stop, it wont help you lose weight bro.

buddhakwake
Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:33 AM     

Well, you did say you fucked more women in the boat than in the back of the car. I went with the smallest amount above ZERO that would be a living human.

SweetNeon

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:41 AM     

Theres a mental health office in Indio, You should seriously look in to calling them up

buddhakwake
Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:42 AM     

No thanks, I'm just fine with my mental instability. You, on the other hand could use some therapy to help you come to grips with your homosexuality. Then maybe you would stop calling other people gay all the time.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: F/S 18ft Dana Jet boat BBF 460ci+   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:44 AM     

And theres an elementary school practically on every corner, you should look into enrolling AGAIN.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2