This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 4968

04ChevCav
Best Type of Exhaust ?   Posted Thu Feb 23, 06   2:40 PM     

I own a 04 Chev. Cav. LS, I was wondering what is the best exhaust I should buy for it..?, I do like sound though , but, I dont want the damn thing screaming at only 10 mph..

buddhakwake
Re: Best Type of Exhaust ?   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   8:54 AM     

Something that comes on a better car. Nothing personal, but I think (and this is advice I give to a lot of people who come on here) you should SAVE your money and use it to get a better car than fixing up the one you have.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: Best Type of Exhaust ?   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   9:34 AM     

Good Advice but I say Catback exhaust is nice or even flow masters.

Living life in the fast lane.....
buddhakwake
Re: Best Type of Exhaust ?   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   9:35 AM     

It's like putting a dress on a pig. Okay, maybe not that useful, but you get my point. IT'S A CAVALIER!

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: Best Type of Exhaust ?   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   10:06 AM     

okay thats just too damn funny but its gets right to the point and what a good point it was lol

CamaroZ28

Re: Best Type of Exhaust ?   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   11:57 AM     

Yea but hey who cares...I just uggested a good exhaust system thats all, I dont care what he puts on his cavalier

Living life in the fast lane.....