This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 40953

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5  
Stryker
Need an engine   Posted Sun May 5, 02   5:21 PM     

Need a B16 engine. New or used and in good condition. Preferably with 6 speed manual tranny...

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
BlownGTP

Re: Need an engine   Posted Thu May 9, 02   3:29 PM     

hm

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
novaboy

Re: Need an engine   Posted Thu May 9, 02   5:59 PM     

they dont come with six speeds.

novaboy
Stryker
Re: Need an engine   Posted Thu May 9, 02   6:12 PM     

Ok then, so how 'bout just the engine? I can find the tranny later...

novaboy

Re: Need an engine   Posted Thu May 9, 02   11:12 PM     

there isnt a six speed that will match up

novaboy
Stryker
Re: Need an engine   Posted Fri May 10, 02   1:34 PM     

Yeah there is. There's a civic in town that has a b16 and a 6 speed.

MrPeabody

Re: Need an engine   Posted Fri Sep 6, 02   7:49 PM     

Um.... the only six speeds honda makes are for the NSX and maybe some of the new TL's and CL's. There is no six speed tranny that will hook up with the B16. What gen B16 you looking for? A1, A2 ect, B16B series? How much you lookin to spend?

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Need an engine   Posted Fri Sep 6, 02   9:07 PM     

rsx has a 6 speed does it not?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
MrPeabody

Re: Need an engine   Posted Fri Sep 6, 02   10:32 PM     

Forgot bout that one. The engine in the new hondas is still mounted in a different direction, i.e. the intake manifold is in front instead of the rear like the B16 and pre-2001 models, not to mention you most likely would have to convert from a hydro to cable tranny. Still might be able to shimmy it in there somehow...

-Ben

uglystick
Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   12:32 PM     

all i have to say is with enough ingenuity you could hook a fuckin lenco up to a honda b16. anything can be done. it's just a matter of time, effort and cash money.

the REAL question is why do you want a six speed? how does the final drive unit in those cars work? can you change the gear ratio of the 'axle'? if so, that's what i'd change and stick with the stocker 5 speed...

long and short of it stryker, what's your goal for the vehicle? and no i don't have any honda mills. 4 bmw's 1 jag and 1 chevy v8 in the garage, but no 4 bangers...

jason

Stryker
Re: Need an engine   Posted Sun Sep 8, 02   12:57 AM     

Holly shit. I posted this months ago! And the car isn't for me. I wouldn't be caught dead drivin a civic. It was for my boss. But hell, he's already got his new engine.

http://12.252.217.230/curtis - - - Ok...it's still in the works...but it's gettin there.
SweetNeon

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 14, 02   11:53 PM     

sounds like to me you dont know what the fuck your talking about and you must be lost cuz this is a coachella valley racing web site

Stryker
Re: Need an engine   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   9:01 PM     

In reply to:

sounds like to me you dont know what the fuck your talking about and you must be lost cuz this is a coachella valley racing web site

Sounds to me like you're a dickless moron who has no life and spends all his time online talkin shit about people who are better than you.

SweetNeon

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   9:04 PM     

i spend all my time on line and i have no life hahaha yo check your self your not even from the coachella valley and you on here talking shit talk about no life and you think your better then me hahaha you try to race an s10

Stryker
Re: Need an engine   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   9:08 PM     

I didn't say I had a better car than you. I said I'm a better person than you. You're just too fucking stupid to realize it. I'm better than you cause I don't talk shit about people. Yeah, I'm not from Coachella valley. so fuckin what?! A lot of the people on here aren't from the valley. You gonna drive 'round the country to visit each of us and tell us to stay off this site? If not, then fuck off and leave us alone. It's a free internet, and I can do whatever I want...Including visit a website that has the words 'Coachella Valley' in it!

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5