This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 40953

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5  
sweetdevil
Re: Need an engine   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   10:00 PM     

In reply to:

hahaha you try to race an s10

ok Neonboy....

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   10:45 PM     

Whats wrong with s-10's, I know of a few that will kick your ass, I know mine will when im done with it. Hey is that you in that video being humiliated by DOT's junkyard 305, IN a heavy elcamino man thats sad considering your in an 1800 pound neon squeezin the shit out of it to the specs of what you would call a built motor. What happened, did you miss a gear or is your car just SLOW? By the way my friend Travis told me you were goin all motor, is this true? Did mommy finally take the bottle away from you and stick her tit back in your mouth? Cause last I heard you were still nursin that engine.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
Stryker
Re: Need an engine   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   10:50 PM     

In reply to:

Did mommy finally take the bottle away from you and stick her tit back in your mouth? Cause last I heard you were still nursin that engine

Holly shit! I'll be laughin at that for days! LOL

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sun Sep 15, 02   11:05 PM     

Some say throttle in a bottle I say bottles are for babies, unless of course I'm gonna be using it. Then it becomes throttle in a bottle. No offense about your car I hear it's some what fast but what's your hard on about people from out of the valley being on this website, they contribute to it more than you ever have. And that's for damn sure!

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: Need an engine   Posted Mon Sep 16, 02   3:13 PM     

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..that was a good line brandon..lol ...

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
SweetNeon

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:23 PM     

whats wrong is they wernt ment to be raced, hummm i wasnt being humiliated seeing that his car truck has low 13 sec time slips and i was runing on street tires with out my drag cams squezzing 1 and half gears out of 4, before i go off talking shit defending my self from the lame highschool remarks who am i talking to? am i talking to the guy who owns the blown chevelle or the little son that talks shit cuz his dad has a dope car?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:29 PM     

First off, I helped built the carand put in the most time on it. second, im not his son im his friend. Third my dad built the engine with my help. I did all the wiring and set the motor in the car and yanked it out 4 or 5 times by myself. So if your askin if im some high school punk kid who doesn't know his shit your askin the wrong person.

GotRiceBitch

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:31 PM     

I'll just throw in that sweetneon's car *did* run down a low 13 second el camino a while back. I'd say that's respectable if nothing else. I mean, what does a stock neon run? Compare and think about the work it takes to make one fast. I know I couldn't do that to my car.

Just a thought.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
SweetNeon

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:32 PM     

i guess your not totally useless like you sound with most of your lame comments, you sound like you almost put in half the ammount of time that i did with the neon

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:34 PM     

shit if only i could count the hours

SweetNeon

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:37 PM     

shit if i could only count the years

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:39 PM     

well you got me on that cause i cant say years ican only say months cause it took 19 months from start and no its not finished it has more to go

SweetNeon

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:42 PM     

you can never be finished with a project as far as im conserned, i thought when i would have my 2.4 set up in the neon i would be done but i havent even imbarked on the potential of what i can do with the neon

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   3:44 PM     

same here, this thing is just itchin for us to put some shit to it, but then it would need to get tubbed

Stryker
Re: Need an engine   Posted Sat Sep 21, 02   11:04 PM     

In reply to:

you can never be finished with a project as far as im conserned

I haven't built as many cars as you guys have, so it may just be inexperience, but that comment confused me a little...I mean, there's only so much you can do to a car. Especially if ya wanna keep it street legal...I'd think that at some point, after years and years of building, you would have completed it...except for tune-ups, changing broken parts, etc.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5