This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 32427

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
endphoto
Make your license plate invisible   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   3:26 PM     

Are you tired and fustrated with receiving those expensive red-light camera and photo radar tickets in the mail?
Now you can save your $$$, driving record and fustration.
This has been tested by the Denver Police Department and various media channels.
With our proven and effective license plate spray you will never receive a ticket in the mail again.

http://www.EndPhotoRadar.com

ToMas89
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   4:23 PM     

out of curiousity, can a cop pull you over and notice the difficulty and fine you?

buddhakwake
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   4:38 PM     

Simpler solution: DON'T RUN RED LIGHTS AND GET A RADAR DETECTOR/JAMMER. Because the photo things can still get your face, then they match it to your driver's license.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
ToMas89
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   4:58 PM     

yeah i was gunna buy a radar detector -http://www.buyradardetectors.com/Products/Cobra/Cobra-XRS-9700.aspx anyone have and like this one, or a suggestion for one of same of less price

Narco
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   5:23 PM     

another way to block the flash is to put the silver side of a cd on ur dash and the flash reflects off the silver and ur car is covered by the bright light in the photo therefore the police can't charge u.

buddhakwake
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   6:06 PM     

Sounds like an urban legend to me, like the idea that flashing your high beams will change a stoplight to green (which is bs by the way, the police change it with a light on top of their cars that flashes at a certain frequency that you can't match with your headlights).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Narco
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sat Aug 13, 05   1:56 PM     

it turns out u need a special license plate that the flash causes the numbers to disappear some sort of special paint they use on the plate causes it don't know exactly how it works
but i know people who swear by the cd idea but i'm not 100%

endphoto
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sat Aug 13, 05   8:02 PM     

No You do not need a special license plate, our product is undetectable, It has beentested and proven by many news channels and the Denver Police department. They do not match the drivers face to their drivers license either because if they don't have your license plate number it would take way to much time to sort through that many drivers licenses. Our product has been tested and PROVEN effective!

x_nolimit_x
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sat Aug 13, 05   9:39 PM     

fuck u dude, if your not a stupidass you wont get the tickets, and if your a driver with common sense you will drive the speed limit and not take the chance of killing people

Silo55
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sat Aug 13, 05   11:16 PM     

You say its legal, but isnt that almost as bad and illegal as trying to use something to cover your licence plate? Enstead of buying this product, just dont speed, save the money of not buying this thing, and possible save your life and the lives of others from not speeding in the first place.

[External Image Removed]
x_nolimit_x
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Mon Aug 15, 05   12:32 AM     

great idea silo

rabidronin
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sat Aug 20, 05   6:42 PM     

Yeah man, sell your stupid shit elsewhere. If cops have any difficulty reading your plates, they'll pull you over.

MustangFanatic

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sat Oct 22, 05   7:27 PM     

It's visable to the naked eye, it only blocks photo radar, were'nt you paying attention?

Bandida1217

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sun Nov 13, 05   2:58 PM     

I think its stupid to think of running a Red light when you could put someone in danger other than yourself, but umm... does it matter if its day or night can it still block the plate?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sun Nov 13, 05   11:59 PM     

No. It doesnt do shit. Its a fucking magnifying glass in front of your plate. If anything, it makes it easier for those douches to see from longer distances. And for the record, I blow every stop sign and right light in my town when I get off of work simply because I know that me and the rest of my crew are the only ones driving. That, and I can see the headlights on the pavement and Im stupid.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3