This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 32427

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
CamaroZ28

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:18 PM     

Look all i need is my radar detector, and with that If i see a cop scanning me i can slow down so i dont get a ticket in my camaro, its saved my ass alot in situations, who is an idiot to go through a redlight anyways....my god

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   5:17 PM     

Radar detectors only work if the cop is parked and scanning. If hes driving, hes going to pull you over and say that he was pacing you. It happened to me, and I still havent gone to court for it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   8:43 PM     

well I was goign down the highway at 90 mph and I passed a cop sitting on the raod, and thank god he didnt scan me, but he started to pull out and travel down the high way and i slowed down, I almost thought I was gonna get pulled over, god I was so nervous, but yea thanks for the help, radar detectors still help alot!

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
SweetNeon

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Thu Mar 9, 06   8:32 PM     

Whats up honey

SweetNeon

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Thu Mar 9, 06   8:35 PM     

I have 2 easyer and cheeper solutions 1) dont pay the ticket 2) carry a ski mask in your car and put it on before you go throu a red light, then tell them your vehicle was stolen so you wont have to pay the ticket

SweetNeon

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Thu Mar 9, 06   8:39 PM     

I have a V1 and it works great i would never leave home with out it. FYI officars can track your speed by radar in the front and back of there car even when they are moveing, Most of them are lazy and will leave there radars on constantly even when they are not in there cars. And that makes radar detectors such a great product. It is hard for officars to prove pacing in court, it usually gets thrown out due to lack of eveidence.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   8:27 AM     

How can they tell your speed if theyre moving with you when they gun you.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   9:00 AM     

If it is a built in system it wouldn't be very difficult to program it to compensate for the shift effect of the police car's own speed. A gun wouldn't do the same thing, it would require the likely poor mathematical skills of the average bacon to compensate.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   9:17 AM     

That is a question for the CHP or company that makes the radar unit. I was going 85 down dillon once in the middle of the night in my old 01 GT convt before i had my radar dector, there was a chp going the oppsite way and ended up clocking on his front radar and rear radar so even if you are behind a chp they can still be monitoring your speed

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   9:49 AM     

Well radar works by measuring the amount of time it takes to return back to the device from bouncing off of your car, so if they are going 75 and youre going 80, its gonna say that youre going 5mph. They have to be stationary to use it or it doesnt work, unless they found a way to get the unit to work with the cars computer and have it calbrate itself to compensate for speed.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   10:10 AM     

As I said, that would be a relatively simple thing to do with a built in unit, but impossible to do with a hand held unit.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Sun Mar 12, 06   11:13 AM     

http://www.stalkerradar.com/law_2x.shtml

Blaaa Blaaa Blaaaa you know nothing

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Mon Mar 13, 06   10:22 AM     

Thats a built in system. How many CHP's do you see in cars though? I doubt they would be able to mount one of those systems on a bike, and thats assuming that they are using the same product.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Mon Mar 13, 06   11:27 AM     

They have them in pretty much all CHP cars includeing there new Camaro highspeed chase car. Indio PD has them mounted on there patrol bikes but Palm Springs PD does not have them mounted on the bikes because they use lidar guns. They all pretty much use Stalker products. Blaaa Blaaa Blaaa you know nothing.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Make your license plate invisible   Posted Mon Mar 13, 06   1:45 PM     

Thats all well and good for you, but my commute is LA county, San Bernardino Chino district and Riverside county Corona district and they still have CHP sitting on the side of the freeway gunning people.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3