This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 5223

italian_ninja
WANTED:1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno Apex   Posted Fri Apr 22, 05   10:49 PM     

i am looking for a sprinter and have been for some time preferably in fair shape. I will pay cash money, price depending on the shape of the car.
PLEASE!!! if you know of one for sale let me know

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: WANTED:1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno Apex   Posted Thu Apr 28, 05   6:23 PM     

You play too much Gran Turismo (watch too much Initial D) No such thing as a Trueno in the U.S, its a Corolla (85-87 I think)

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: WANTED:1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno Apex   Posted Fri Apr 29, 05   10:07 AM     

how do you know it's too much gran turismo? I seem to recall that car in Street Racing Syndicate too. Maybe he's an xbox man.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: WANTED:1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno Apex   Posted Fri Apr 29, 05   6:54 PM     

Because Gran Turismo is better.

Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: WANTED:1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno Apex   Posted Fri Apr 29, 05   11:41 PM     

could be, never had the chance to play GT, I bought xbox for halo, so i have to wait for forza (which is going to have actual crash dynamics, as in the car gets damaged and drives differently when you crash), though I have seriously thought about saving up for the PS so I could play GT. I haven't yet because I'm saving up my money so I can make my real car fast, so the PS will have to wait.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
PaulSupraMA70
Re: WANTED:1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno Apex   Posted Wed Jun 15, 05   9:04 PM     

I say the title goes to FORZA!!! ive played both. I love trueno apex. I was in themarket for a car earlier this year and went with a supra but I looked for other cars and can honestly say those things dont grow on trees sprinters are hard to find not beat up in the LA area so i can imagine if the are hard to find here there probably hard to find anywere either than japan.

Watch the leather man ha-ha-ha-ha...
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: WANTED:1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno Apex   Posted Mon Jun 27, 05   2:31 PM     

Not really hard to find at all. I have a harder time finding a Legend in good condition than one of them.

Samir "Office Space"