This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 1342

Omega47
JDM 92 civic EX 4DR for sale 4k   Posted Fri Apr 22, 05   9:00 AM     

Hey this is a 92 Civic LX with a D16Z6 sohc Vtec,i dont know how many miles are on it so dont ask. It has a CenterForce Stage 3 Clutch,ACT Aluminum Flywheel,B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator and gauge,AEM intake,APEXi VAFC in which the screen went out but it is still processing,it has been chipped so no governor or rev limiter and the tranny is an si so its a close ratio.2.5" piping to an RSX canister.I TELL YOU NOW there is NO catback...smog will possibly be an issue.It has a full LS integra rotor big brake kit w/ steel braided brake lines. It has JDM seats and door panels ($1400),NO CARPET or headliner,JDM spoiler,taillights,corner lights,headlights,dash and rear center console.it also has a newly installed Kenwood deck and speakers front and rear.Its also been painting in and out with Audi A4 GoodWood Green ($5000) I selling because im moving on to something bigger and more powerful,im asking $4000k firm so dont bitch about price or try to negotiate..no joy rides,if you want a test drive ill drive it or if i think your experienced enough you may. I want her to go to a good home,not some guy whos going to mount a 12" gilette razor blade on the back with a bodykit and trash it with a huge tach..the cluster is JDM it has one!
FOR PICTURES GO HERE www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1214528