This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 3392

Montess_350
TO ALL WHO NEED CUSTOM WORK OF ALL TYPES   Posted Wed May 19, 04   11:48 AM     

Hey all you tuners. Ive just started a custom import and domestic shop in KY just south of louisville. I haven't got up a webpage yet, let me know what you want to see on it. Email me for lowest prices on engine upgrades/swaps and body mods. If you can dream it we do it! montess_350@yahoo.com. I let you know as soon as the site is up and running.

D15powerd
Re: TO ALL WHO NEED CUSTOM WORK OF ALL TYPES   Posted Tue Jun 29, 04   12:52 AM     

a growing street racing scene in kentucky? who knew....

SubaLegRacer

Re: TO ALL WHO NEED CUSTOM WORK OF ALL TYPES   Posted Fri Jul 23, 04   12:31 PM     

If I am ever in the KY area, I'll look you up. I have my own tuner show here in CT. I specialize in the common cars though. I am hoping to specialize in any and all cars.

Racer Of The Unknown
importracer06
Re: TO ALL WHO NEED CUSTOM WORK OF ALL TYPES   Posted Fri Jan 7, 05   7:18 AM     

i need a good custom hop here in texas that isgood withevery kind of cars and trucks
i hae a nissantruck andhopefully i will have a 1999 ford lighing that iwantto do anose job on