This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 2805

tunermonkey
2 Neons For Sale   Posted Tue Mar 23, 04   12:46 PM     

Well, the wife may be getting transferred to the Midwest (Ohio, to be exact) so we might be leaving this craptastic desert in the next few months. So now I must find a destiny for my two project neons, both of which are very incomplete.

Neon #1 - a 1995 Dodge Neon Highline Coupe.
-2.0 Sohc
-3.55 MTX transmission
-4 lug hubs
What's missing/wrong: No rear bumper, no interior door panels, no airbags/module. Engine has a slight knock that comes and goes. Body is in less than spectacular condition. Wasn't running when I brought it home, but a new ECU and wiring harness and it started right up. It has about 105k on the clock, and the Head Gasket was just recently done. Also, the clutch has a little vibration when not engaged (sounds like the throw-out bearing). The big problem with this car however, NO PAPERWORK WHATSOEVER.

Neon #2:
1996 Plymouth Neon Expresso Coupe
-No engine
-ATX transmission
-No door panels, hood, driverside fender, deckid.
-Body is straight, but it every poor cosmetic condition due to ongoing and unsuccessfuly projects. (Can paint flat black before selling)
-Body has 90k on it prior to the engine being pulled.
-This car has a clean title, never been wrecked

Between the two cars, there's enought to make a daily driver and have a rolling chassis for a project car. I want to get $2500 for both of them.

They are located in Desert Hot Springs, CA, right next to Palm Springs. For pics, email me at tunermonkey@adelphia.net

[External Image Removed]

If the car wasn't screaming, I wasn't racing.
ms692
Re: 2 Neons For Sale   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   6:30 AM     

U RETARD WHO WANTS THEM I ASK drrr NO1

SubaLegRacer

Re: 2 Neons For Sale   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   3:58 PM     

dude, stfu. someone could take that oppertunity to pick up a deal like that in a heartbeat. but wait.. you wouldn't know what. you aren't a mechanic. those two cars are mechanic specials!

Racer Of The Unknown