This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 3486

tunermonkey
n2o kit For sale   Posted Tue Nov 25, 03   11:13 AM     

Nitrous Works/NOS Mix&match Dry Fogger Setup - Includes
10 Lb Nitrous Works Bottle(only comes with one bracket, other was damaged) , NOS Powershot n2o solenoid, NOS Lines, NOS Fanspray nozzle w/ 50shot Jet, Toggle switch, momentary throttle switch, momentary button.

Slightly used. Bought from a friend, and only used on the Neon one time at the dyno. It put down an extra 50'ish like it should have, but started leaning out at high rpms. Fuel solenoid, fuel hoses and nozzle would be required to upgrade to a wet kit.

Looking to get $200 + shipping

Located in the Palm Springs Area.

LS4_454
Re: n2o kit For sale   Posted Thu Dec 4, 03   8:16 PM     

NOS almost always needs an extra fuel shot, otherwise it good recipe for a melt down. A guy at my work has a turbo Si Civic, he may want to avoid an ass whooping from my Chevy, I'll see if he is interested.

uglystick
Re: n2o kit For sale   Posted Tue Dec 9, 03   4:52 PM     

so what you're really trying to get him to do is melt his slugs so you can convince him to BUY a chevy?

good luck, that's going to be a hell of a persuasion!

jason

'81 Fiat Pininfarina Spyder; 2.0L DOHC 8Valve; 5 Speed; 10.44@188.3mph
LS4_454
Re: n2o kit For sale   Posted Wed Dec 10, 03   8:02 PM     

Basically, but I told him if he beats my Chevy then I'm gettn' the Bug running and make him cry!

uglystick
Re: n2o kit For sale   Posted Thu Dec 11, 03   4:27 PM     

NICE! Now I actually hope HE wins. but hey, by the way, i saw a guy who plays for the miami dolphins on cribs who had a '71 caprice. made me think of you. what a mean looking car. unfortunately his trunk was full of subs and shit... instead of tubs and shit.

jason

'81 Fiat Pininfarina Spyder; 2.0L DOHC 8Valve; 5 Speed; 10.44@188.3mph
1969Stang
Re: n2o kit For sale   Posted Thu Dec 11, 03   9:33 PM     

creative

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
LS4_454
Re: n2o kit For sale   Posted Tue Dec 16, 03   10:08 PM     

Haha, mine is full of spare parts!

tunermonkey
Re: n2o kit For sale   Posted Tue Dec 23, 03   9:54 PM     

Yeah, fortunately it was used for 1/2 a dyno run and not on the street. upgrading it for fuel isn't that hard to do... I just decided to stay away from the bottle.