This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 45681

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)  
BlownGTP

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Sat Aug 16, 03   8:33 AM     

yea man, you can tweek the hell outa them little air cooled motors.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
hooyeah
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Sat Aug 23, 03   6:09 PM     

wow neon i thought you were smart enough to not insult yourself clearly i was wrong

obviously she was interested in some type of dick to give you her number after all you are jsut a big dick with a shiny watch hey neon bling bling buddy

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
LS4_454
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   8:40 PM     

"he will neversee any thing close to 17s for pry 5 years, the neon is comeing along VERY slowly"
Your car is coming around slowly but he wont see 17's for 5 years? Gimme a break, what stage is your "car" at now. Last shit we heard was something about cutting it up and making a frame for it.
But he will driving circles around your moms house before your car even see the light of day.
Hey, why dont you post some pics of it, LOL.

LS4_454
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   8:45 PM     

Ahhh Dude, 1 3/4"? From other post it sounds like you are running a single port motor with kadrons? Ick!
That wont get you far or very fast.

VW_Nut
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   1:55 PM     

Ive got a post for you over at the import forum, I'll move it to the top.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
uglystick
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   2:19 PM     

oh, oops...i'm your daily post whore....

usually i'm the post whore with 4 page long posts - not today!

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)