This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 45681

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Thu Jul 31, 03   11:04 PM     

i could use my time twords some thing else then pull it all apart

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Thu Jul 31, 03   11:05 PM     

i already got it sold if theres no bids

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 1, 03   7:52 PM     

I didnt notice if it was in the complete engines section or not... but it might attract more attention in that section even tho it is more than just an engine... but $2grand, IMHO, is a good price for that entire car... lots of parts on it to harvest... hehe...

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
VW_Nut
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Wed Aug 6, 03   1:45 PM     

What an auction, 576 hits and no bids, you know how to pick em', got anything else for sale?

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
hooyeah
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Thu Aug 7, 03   8:14 PM     

well chad you know nothing about marketting obviously cleanliness is still a huge point for most people jsut makes the car seem better off 5 minutes hosing a car off could make the difference between a sale or no sale but then again you have a rolex so whats that matter

obd might mean on board diagnostics... but i'm not sure just a guess

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   8:55 AM     

yea no bids but you know what happens when that many people see a parts car forsale? i got a grip load of emails of people wanting parts off it and i already made over 2000 off of it parting it out so far and i still got the rear end and suspension stuff. and who the fuck are you to be talking shit, this wrecked car still has a higher value over your fucking runing little bug not to mention my 3 other cars

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   9:03 AM     

nothing about marketing? so i knew nothing about putting this car up for sale on a world wide web site that gota good amount of views and because of that i didn't find people to part this car out and i didn't make more money parting it out instead of selling the car whole, yea i do gota rolex and wile you bring up the subject, i took it to class the other day and it helped me get the phone #s of 2 hot young ladies who couldn't help but notice the watch that costs more then your life =), its a good attention getter you should think about getting one in the future when ya can afford one in say 25 years?

kula

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   12:12 PM     

So instead of being interested in you, it was just the watch? Kinda say's it all dont you think?!

- Mike
BlownGTP

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   12:12 PM     

so, is that what you need to get the phone numbers? Good job!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   1:14 PM     

ya that is kinda sad that they wanted you just for your watch which to them signified money and put the dollar bill signs in their eyes... hehe...

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   1:15 PM     

Oh... and I have a timex... hehe... tells time just as good as a rolex... lol

-Daniel

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
VW_Nut
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   2:00 PM     

Boy are a you a dipshit! Bring on your three cars, when I'm done this with this I'll spank each one, just line 'em up. Just got my 40's today, next is the header.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   2:10 PM     

its the watch that started the conversation, its the dick shes interested in

DieselGoPed

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   2:13 PM     

Which the only place she could have seen it clearly was on your forehead. yup that makes sense.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   2:13 PM     

lol

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5