This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 97810

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 8  
SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Wed Jun 18, 03   12:05 AM     

i made almost 9grand in 2 weeks =)

hooyeah
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Wed Jun 18, 03   7:08 PM     

i made almost 80 dollars in a second once i found it on the floor i'm a buisness man

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Stryker
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Wed Jun 18, 03   10:54 PM     

Hey guys. Get this! I was walkin to work the other day...Same way I usually take, so I wasn't expectin anything special to happen, but wow was I in for a surprise. I tripped over a mountain of platinum...NO one claims it either! Can you believe that shit? I went out and bought a rolex and a dodge viper. I took some advanced classes, so I'm ASE certified now. I used my new nowlege to bild up my viper so it runs 9's now. O, sorry for my bad speling...Sinse I'm smarter now, I figure I can't spel the same way evryone else does, cause I'm on a difernt level than all you lowlee peeps.
anyway,s i just thoght i'd come by and tel you all so you guys culd start congradulatng me and givin me props for how kewl i am now

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
When I step on the gas, I want people to think the world is coming to an end...
CVSR's Undisputed Asshole...
My other ride is your daughter
BlownGTP

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Thu Jun 19, 03   7:32 AM     

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! WOW, that sounds like someone i know.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Thu Jun 19, 03   7:07 PM     

nooo thats not a viper you bought curt it's a neon cuz ya know they're faster anyway

Stryker
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Thu Jun 19, 03   10:47 PM     

Oh. Damm. It lookz lik a viper too me.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
When I step on the gas, I want people to think the world is coming to an end...
CVSR's Undisputed Asshole...
My other ride is your daughter
SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Fri Jun 20, 03   5:51 PM     

well if you think makeing around 700$ profit is a bad investment, good luck to you in the future smart guy

Gorgoth3k1

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sat Jun 21, 03   10:37 PM     

you're only makin $700 profit??

man... my dad and i used to buy classic mustangs for $1grand or less... spend another grand fixin them up... then sell them for $4 or $5grand depending on the condition of the body... My old '65 GT i bought for $1500 and ended up selling for $4000 and i only spent about $200 in parts... if you wanna be a real business man get yer ass out there and make that GTO a REAL investment... sand it down fix a few things get it in either running condition or close to running condition and you can make a lot more than $700 profit...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   9:53 AM     

say i put money in to the gto, it takes more time to fix it up ( time i dont have ) = bad idea, when the price goes up the ammount of customers goes down = takes more time to sell, time = money , the quicker i get rid of it the faster i get another project and do it all over again and if i do it fast enough i can make more money then if i was to do what you were telling me to do. and what were you saying about a REAL BUSINESS MAN?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   1:25 PM     

ok... so you put maybe $1grand into it... i dont remember how much you paid for it, but i'm pretty sure it was a low amount... but ok... so you spend what? like $2grand into fixing it up a bit and a month of labor? then you go to your local classic car dealer and sell it to them for $5grand +... have you checked what semi-nice GTO's go for nowadays? especially 1968 GTOs... and... if you look at the date you posted it for sale on here... its just about been a month... so in that month you could have fixed it up and since you get tons of money anyways, right? $1grand isn't that much to ye... hell... if you wanted you could give it a full frame-off restore... spend more like 10 or 15grand on it and sell it for $40grand+ to a classic car dealership... and hell... you make $10grand a week right? that should be nothin but time then... and then you could make an REAL profit of more than $20grand...

now you say you're a REAL business man... a REAL business man recognizes his investments before he buys them and capitalizes on what he has... now... if you weigh the cost of fixing it up a bit and look at the profit margine you can clearly see what a REAL business man would do... but wait.... time is money so you'd rather make a $700 profit than $2 or $3grand profit... I understand... real business man, right? hehe...

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
hooyeah
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   4:29 PM     

no neon a real buisness man grows his own productthen you ake money no cost for growing and money for selling see real buisness man ahem stick to that neon

SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   4:55 PM     

i am in to it acupple hundred dollars, i traded some thing for it. 2 grand will get it driving with body work done and a cheep paint job correct and i would estimate it would take aprox 3 weeks, you say go to your local classic car dealer and sell it to them for 5 grand plus well i think that's the biggest fault in your opinion, first there aint no classic car dealer in the coachella valley to simply just sell it so quick so that statement pretty much fucks up your whole opinion buy the length of time it takes to sell the car and that could make or break me just like i said before there are more buyers for a 1100 dollar car Vs a (as you say) $5000 + car, so what do you have to say in defense to the REAL BUSINESS man? seeing that i have only seen the car about 3 times and just being a middle man and getting away with making 700 dollars and not getting my hands dirty and not taking any risks not being able to sell the car with in a certain amount of time

SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   4:57 PM     

dont question some one above you

DieselGoPed

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   6:35 PM     

neon, no offence, but how come youre always going on about everybody being inferior to you and you being some sort of imperial car god with lots of cash? and feel free to slag me off now, cos im younger than you, aint got a car etc etc.......

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   6:43 PM     

when people give me shit i do my best to give them shit

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 8