This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 97810

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 8  
Satanismycopilot
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   3:13 PM     

In reply to:

Poster: uglystick
Subject: Re: 1968 GTO

hell, simcp...

you get props for sticking to the mn-12 guns. right on! they're nice cars, handle very well...and can be made to go fast. sean something motorsports i think it is... that guy has some nice thunderchickens.

jason

yeah my car has the potential to be quite fast but i wiegh in at close to 2 tons i think itsa 3700lbs to be exact. so its hard....real hard to make this car go fast but it can be done...hell i found instructions on how to drop a 351W into my car....393 stroker all the way...but it aint cheap and it aint easy. involves cutting motor mounts and putting on a new hood with atleast 1.5" rise, etc. etc. etc. but it can be done JBA makes headers for the 5.0 cougars that will also fit the 5.8 and i would need a rearend and tranny swap C5 w/ mvb and at least the 8.8 rear from the XR7's because it has and IRS rear. ok ok ill stop ranting now

Edited by Satanismycopilot (Tue Jun 3, 03   4:26 PM)

uglystick
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   3:20 PM     

you have a 5.0 or the singlecam engine?

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Satanismycopilot
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   4:25 PM     

i wish i had either i have a 3.8 non sc V6

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   8:35 PM     

seeing that i traded 2 items for the item that i used to trade for the gto on purpose i am considerd a business man you facking low life scum bag

LS4_454
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   9:33 PM     

Ya, but it still isn't sold, thats called a bad investment.

BlownGTP

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Wed Jun 4, 03   7:15 AM     

chad, your just a punk kid with no direction. You call me a low life!! go back to somthing your good at. thats washing cars at the porsche shop. And yes, it does sound like a bad investment. he will lie about it soon and tell us he sold it for big bucks. i see it coming already.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   5:18 PM     

its not sold because i have no time to sell it, im to busy with tv stuff and the pit crew job

SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   5:33 PM     

no direction? 12 years old, i built my first muscle car, 14 years old i was working at a repair shop, 16 i some what had my own un legal business, 18 i was building Porsche race cars/mechanic work/ fab work, and i run with one of the fastest Porsche cup car race teams along with with being on TV with FOX doing mechanic/ fab work making 4900 in a god dam week you fucking low life pathetic fuck and you make how much in a week? where are you @ at your age? oh and by the way look for me on TV next month on FX you fucking loser fuck

SweetNeon

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   5:39 PM     

how many times have you accused me of lieing? and every fucking time you have i have proved you wrong so shut your fucking mouth ass hole

BlownGTP

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   8:11 PM     

Actually bitch boy, you have never proved anything to me. Thats all you do is talk and run your mouth about how great you think you are. Well, i dont think you great and i do think you are bullshitting about just about everything. i will be watching for your rolly polly ass on TV!

im actually very happy with where my life is rite now. I was about to buy a jet boat but i decided to use my money wisely. Im in the process of buying a house. Thats the best investment possiable. (alot better than a rolex thats for sure) Now its not the nicest house around but it is in a good neighbor hood and has a 3 car garage and 3 bedrooms. Now who are you calling a pathetic fuck? just keep spending stupid and we will see how far you make it you Fuckin bullshitter!!!

BlownGTP

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   8:14 PM     

Oh, and i dont think you need to know how much i make either. Your probably one of those guys that supposedly makes all this money but couldnt finance a bicycle.

LS4_454
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Tue Jun 10, 03   7:07 PM     

Blown GTP? Dont you mean everyone else here?
Has anyone tried doing a search for "liar" to see how many of Chads posts come up? I got tired of waiting for the search to end!
What is the date and time of your next appearance? Got to see this one.

BlownGTP

Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Wed Jun 11, 03   7:19 AM     

LOL, yea lets see what he comes up with next time.

Stryker
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Wed Jun 11, 03   8:10 PM     

He'll probably have his own private jet. And he's so kewl that he'll fly it himself.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
CVSR's Undisputed Asshole...
My other ride is your daughter
LS4_454
Re: 1968 GTO   Posted Thu Jun 12, 03   7:16 PM     

Lets see now, at his current "job" at $5,000 a week that would put him at a $1,000 a day. So if he spent two days trying to sell it and failed then he has already lost $2,000 plus his $200 investment on the car and his great "business deal" now needs to sell at $2,200 just to break even on his time. But of course it ISNT sold yet so he will now have to aske even more to recoupe more loses. A good business deal he has not, but a money pit he has. Maybe he will sell the jet?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 8