This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 24220

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
hooyeah
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Wed Apr 30, 03   3:05 PM     

prices are usually alot higher in cali or the south welcome to the land of no rust lucky fuckers

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Stryker
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Wed Apr 30, 03   3:33 PM     

There's Chevelle's all over the place here...I could get a decent one...Good frame, good body, crappy motor/tranny for 1500. But then I'd charge ya 75% finders/handling fee, plus shipping.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Wed Apr 30, 03   3:56 PM     

fidn me a 71 chevelle convertible for under 1500 and my dad may want it

LS4_454
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Wed Apr 30, 03   6:58 PM     

You've got mail

Stryker
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Wed Apr 30, 03   8:54 PM     

In reply to:

fidn me a 71 chevelle convertible for under 1500 and my dad may want it

You can still go to hell. I don't like you. Find your own damn chevelle

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
sweetdevil
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Thu May 1, 03   8:53 AM     

You can find a chevelle for $1500 no problem... But there's one big issue CONVERTIBLE... that's what ups the price like 10 grand... lol

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
Little_Ranger
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Thu May 1, 03   10:31 AM     

well thanks for tne info but just were do you live. I live in maryland and it is a blessing to find car in fair shape. The damn salt air acts like acid to the cars here. plus us rednecks run the living piss out of motors, so they don't last to long.

uglystick
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Thu May 1, 03   1:33 PM     

yeah kiddo, i'd say forget the drop top. they're a mess, especially in rust prone climates.

a two door hardtop would be easier to find and would be a better starting point (in my opinion) than a convertible with another $3000 piggy bank of upholstry/etc in that top.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
hooyeah
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Sat May 3, 03   5:39 PM     

actually curt i was just testing you cuz i don't believe theres chevelles for 1500 all over the place with good body and frame in a place where it snows

Stryker
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Sat May 3, 03   7:06 PM     

5 most common cars in my town *and surrounding areas* for the best prices
1. Honda Civic, All years
2. Chevy Nova, Camaro, and Chevelle 67-72
3. Ford Mustang 5.0 86-90
4. Ford Mustang 90 and up
5. Kia. All Kia's. We have the #1 Kia dealer in the nation, and they are popular as hell.

MrPeabody

Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Sat May 3, 03   7:09 PM     

In reply to:

alright anyway we dont mind short replies if they're useful slightly humorous or atleasst give us some entertainment

Damn, that's allot of cars dead on the side of the road

-Ben
hooyeah
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Sat May 3, 03   9:01 PM     

sooooo 60
s era muscle cars are more common then new mustangs we are now entering the twilight zone doodedoodoo

Stryker
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Sat May 3, 03   9:18 PM     

Yeah, they are. I'm not shittin ya either. I live in a community where parents and grandparents grew up in and almost noone leaves lol. Back in the late 60's/early 70's everyone had these cars, and since very few of these people left the valley, many of the cars are still around...

DieselGoPed

Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Sun May 4, 03   2:43 PM     

well, looks like weh have succesfullt turned the classifieds into a forum.. again.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
Stryker
Re: Wanted "Chevelle"   Posted Sun May 4, 03   3:59 PM     

hahahahaha

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)