This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 2814

fmj5050
New speed outlet in the valley, Desert Truck Tops   Posted Sat Mar 8, 03   1:02 PM     

Just trying to raise public awareness about an expanding business in Palm Desert. Desert Truck Tops carrys more than truck accessories. We also carry most high performance parts for any ride you might want Hop up. Our staff specializes in late model fuel injection systems and can help you piece together a complete package from the wheels up! Whats your pleasure? NOS, Blowers, wheels, tires, chips or whatever. If we don't have it we will get it! Stop by at 74849 joni dr. palm desert off of cook st . Same building as Marty's tires. 8:30 to 5:00 pm M-F till 1:00pm on sat , closed sun.

JcAus
Re: New speed outlet in the valley, Desert Truck Tops   Posted Sun Mar 9, 03   1:44 PM     

In reply to:

chips or whatever.....

Can I get some Fish with my chips and a little vinegar?

Cheers
Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
MrPeabody

Re: New speed outlet in the valley, Desert Truck Tops   Posted Sun Mar 9, 03   2:32 PM     

lol, I want fish and chips...

-Ben

JcAus
Re: New speed outlet in the valley, Desert Truck Tops   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:22 PM     

I had nice chips and gravy the other night, feels so good at 4 oclock in the morning when you are just starting to feel crook, then have them and then it is on again till dawn and muffins at Maccas

Jc

----------------
MrPeabody

Re: New speed outlet in the valley, Desert Truck Tops   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:26 PM     

Biscuits and gravy kicks ass... mmmm, suddenly i'm hungry

-Ben

JcAus
Re: New speed outlet in the valley, Desert Truck Tops   Posted Wed Mar 12, 03   2:40 PM     

I love Biscuits and Gravy....but we aint got em out here, once I get my oven fixed I am going to get a reciepe and make some up I love em so much, my cousin made the best ones while I was over.

Jc

----------------
SweetNeon

Re: New speed outlet in the valley, Desert Truck Tops   Posted Sun Mar 16, 03   8:05 PM     

good to see some more performance oriented shops in the valley especially ones that post on this web site, tell sum of your customers to check out this site