This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 20749

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
JcAus
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   5:07 PM     

Prepare ship for light speed...

No no no...Light speeds too slow

Light speed too slow???

yes we are going to have to right to ludicrist speed.

I dont think that the ship can handle it we have never gone that fast.

Whats the matter Colonal Sanders, chicken????

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
uglystick
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   5:32 PM     

i saw that movie before you were able to read subtitles, stryker. i meant what's the apparatus relating to a computer that hooyeah was calling a spaceball. i assume he means a trackball.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Satanismycopilot
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   6:58 PM     

In response to:

Poster: JcAus
Subject: Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub

Prepare ship for light speed...

No no no...Light speeds too slow

Light speed too slow???

yes we are going to have to right to ludicrist speed.

I dont think that the ship can handle it we have never gone that fast.

Whats the matter Colonal Sanders, chicken????

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT....

I believe that was spaceball 1 sir

They've gone to plaid

Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   6:58 PM     

Ooooh. LOL My bad

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   7:22 PM     

a space ball is this HUGE fucking ball like 4 inches across and it sits on this little pad type thing big buisnesses general motors, helicopter designing plavces use them for their design programs

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
JcAus
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   8:04 PM     

They over shot us by a day and a half

----------------
JcAus
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Mon Dec 2, 02   8:05 PM     

I thought that it was at the Epcot Centre?

----------------
JcAus
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:55 PM     

That steering wheel is fully sick Habib and I think that it would be choice ahy cus, I would be able to win hella much with dat, better than hitting a kangaroo at full speed with a bull bar out the bush wached party Yo

Hook me up G

----------------
Stryker
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   9:06 PM     

The only thing that's worse than hearin a white boy talk like that is hearin an aussie boy talk like that. LOL
*No, I meant no racial remarks by that but honestly...how many white boys talk like that and sound serious? Or even intelligent?

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
JcAus
Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:27 PM     

I was bored at work and tried to think up some lame shit to post lol

jc

----------------
MrPeabody

Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:40 PM     

Yo playa, don't be knockin my peeps up in this fashizy, you know when we roll wit da dubs we's be hittin dat skizaaaay, what playa what :P

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: Nissan Skyline R34 / GTR Steering Wheel & Hub   Posted Thu Dec 5, 02   6:59 AM     

fo shizzzzle, the turbo car who got first at the race at willow springs had that shit written on the back of his car, funny stuff to see stupid shit on the back of an awesome car

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)