This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 15716

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
JRTurbo909
Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   10:42 AM     

First of all, I never put the mirrors on. Thats why I said they were new. I got them for free from a friend. Second, my car is not "trying to be a M hatch" or whatever the hell you said. It was built a long the lines of most JDM styled civics. And the car (and motor) was built real well. Its a real clean car. Dont post on something you know nothing about. Plus, If anyone is interested, I will also throw in Carbon Fiber guage pods for the a pillar

uglystick
Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   10:59 AM     

i know nothing about? lets not start this.

i told you i liked your car, i was making a general comment. kudo's for not putting the mirrors on. it was just a general comment that happened to occur in your classified thread.

leave it at that or i'll start seriously making fun of you. and that's just the start of something asinine and non productive....i'd rather not, you'd rather not, etc, etc.

nice car. seriously.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
MrPeabody

Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   1:48 PM     

I agree with ugly, he was never ragging on your car dude, he can apprettiate the time and thought that went into it, (you should hear about some of his projects And yes it is a very nice car, i'm really into the JDM end of things, it's a refreshing change of pace from the rice everywhere. That's why i'm gonna chuck the body kit that came with my car and get a SiR front end swapped in there BTW, you never said what power your frank is putting out, common man, I wanna know about that beast

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Thu Nov 21, 02   6:43 PM     

110 hp woot toot

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
[External Image Removed]
VROOMMMM!
BlownGTP

Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Fri Nov 22, 02   2:35 PM     

LOL, i laughed my ass off when i read the "helicopter ejectoin seat".

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
greenvwbeetle
Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   10:23 AM     

holy crap thats a super taco if i ever saw one that pontiac looks like a strangled chicken
oh dude your civics super tight

hooyeah
Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   12:14 PM     

what the hell did you just say?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
SweetNeon

Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   12:24 PM     

he likes chicken tacos and pontiacs that look like civics i think

MrPeabody

Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   12:35 PM     

And he likes posting on threads that are months and months old... The value of that civic probobly went down a couple grand because of beetleboy.

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   5:10 PM     

whats wrong with posting on threads that are months and months old?

MrPeabody

Re: My Civic is for Sale   Posted Sun Feb 9, 03   10:02 PM     

Oh yeah, you pioneered that, my bad

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)