This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 17059

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Stryker
Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Sun Apr 21, 02   3:03 PM     

1997 Chevy S-10. Good condition. $4500. Replacing clutch before I sell. 5 speed manual. Has A/C, ABS, Power Steering, 2.2ltr 4-cyl. 68700 miles. CD Player with 2, 6" speakers. Has green "Cobra Eyes" Windshield Wiper Nozel LEDs. Email ScorpionStryker@lycos.com or CurtisStryker@angelfire.com

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
Stryker
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   2:54 PM     

Based on the total lack of interest, I take it no one wants it...

novaboy

Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   4:48 PM     

its just the lights on the hood!

novaboy
Stryker
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   4:50 PM     

Well hell, you can take em off or just cut the wire! LOL. Shit, it's not like they GOTTA stay on there.

shlmozie
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   10:02 PM     

how hard has the truck been run ??? i mean, in all honesty ?? because that is apretty good price for a 97 S-10, I've been looking for one, and it's been 4, 5, and 6 grand for 94s and 95s. I dont know that much about them ya know, but ... unless everyone else is trying to rip ppl off, and you're totally not, there's somethin silly goin on. Let me know oh yeah, and where are you from?? cali ?? cause that's too far for me to buy, but if you're closer, that might be good ...

shlmozie
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   10:04 PM     

ok yeah i just looked and your from colorado ... sorry ... lol ... where at in colorado???

hooyeah
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   10:05 PM     

thats a 2 wheel drive right or is it a 4x4?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Stryker
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   12:06 AM     

2 wheel drive. I'm in western co. 'Bout 20 miles from the Co/Ut border. And it's been driven pretty hard. I used to run it with my friends...they'd race someone, and I'd be right behind em. It's really not that fast, but it's decent. It's nice to have somethin like it to drive durin the week, then go home and bring out the beast for the weekend.

shlmozie
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   2:53 PM     

so then what would you say about the reliability of the tranny and drive tran??? because of how hard its been run...

Stryker
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   3:04 PM     

Well...I'm replacing the clutch in it next week (can't afford to to it any sooner)...but other than that, it's in pretty good condition. Like, the paint on the bed isn't that great, cause we've used this truck to move in twice, but other than that...

shlmozie
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   3:22 PM     

well ... see, if i were to get it ... (which i bet my dad won't, but its worth a try right?), but if he were, then it'd have to get from colorado to indy to pennsylvania back to indy ... many times (the indy to pa and back part) and that's what i mean about the reliability ... since its a fairly new vehicle, i wouldn't think it'd be that bad, but ya know. and its good that you're replacing the clutch, but i dont doubt that the transmission has still taken a beating ... right?

Stryker
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   3:26 PM     

Well...uhhhh...ummm...(notice how I tried to avoid answering this quesiton in the last post?hehe)....it uhhhh....kinda....ok yeah.

shlmozie
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   3:41 PM     

well just checkin ya know ... makin sure you realize that this is a RACING site, and maybe you can pull one over on some hee haw that's just walkin by ... haha but ya know good luck with the truck ... still sounds nice but dad would'nt go for it guarantee ya

Stryker
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   4:00 PM     

LOL. Yeah. I'm hoping to find some stupid pre-16 year old that believes it's worth more than what I'm sellin it for and drop it off in his lap. (Hey, duckyboy8 fits the requirements. He's young and he's stupid. Maybe I can sell it to him! LOL)

shlmozie
Re: Selling a '97 Chevy S-10   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   4:01 PM     

haha well best of luck to ya ... just dont rip someone off too bad!!

Pages in this thread: (1) 2