This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 101403

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  
chucks65chevy
Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   8:14 PM     

Hello Ladies,
Jst searching for that Special Lady,
Who maybe into Racing.
Send me a Note if, Your out there.

From,
Chuck

sweetdevil
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   9:40 PM     

Chuck, I don't mean to be rude, well... nevermind, this is gonna be rude, cuz there's no nice way to put it...

Let me get this straight... you're on a street racing website that's based in southern california that has ONE chick that posts here, and you post a personals ad in the classifieds section? Ok, I could understand if you lived in the Coachella Valley, it would still be desperate, but I would have a little more understanding... but no, you live 2000 miles away from here.... Get a newspaper hun. Or try an online dating service.... you're not gonna get a date here.

Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   10:24 PM     

atleast it's in the right section he is selling himself i guess and i thought that was very polite sweetdevil coulda been worse

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]
Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   12:47 AM     

Yeah...that was really polite. You coulda said somethin like

'Hey, asshole! Take your 2 inch dick somewhere else. You can't get a date in real life, cause you're too pathetic, so you think you can get one on here? Take your ford pinto, and get the fuck off this site, cause no one here is interested in your pathetic personals ad. Go make up with your hand so you'll have a love life again.'

See? You were nice about it. LOL

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
GotRiceBitch

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Thu Jan 16, 03   10:18 PM     

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You're such an asshole stryker.. I love it

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   1:27 AM     

Who? ME? haha. Damn straight

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
DieselGoPed

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   2:15 PM     

Er, I dont mean to be ruse, but were you implying that you love his asshole?

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   2:32 PM     

umm dude shut up

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
GotRiceBitch

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   9:41 PM     

That was just uncalled for.

I just thought his comment was really funny. Stryker's one of those "Speak your mind freely" types that just makes me laugh because he's so "in your face" about how he approaches things. No better way to do it, though, IMNSHO.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand
Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Fri Jan 17, 03   11:31 PM     

And now it's time for me to "open-mindedly" speak about the newest ricer-bitch on the site...
OOOkay, vinDiesel-wannabe bitch. No one on this site cares what you and your whole 14 years of experience has to say. We don't give a FLYING FUCK about your 'diesel-powered goped'...In the states, *and canada, for hooyeah's sake* we have a name for people like you...'LOSER.' This also includes the nicknames, 'Poser', 'Wannabe', 'Cunt-faced-moron', and last but certainly not least...'Virgin4Life'
Either grow the fuck up and post something DECENT on this site that people actually CARE about, or get the hell off and stop waisting our space.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
DieselGoPed

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   3:39 AM     

Yeah, I guess stryker does spek his mind. and what do you call decent?

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   1:50 PM     

Not you. But seriously...Something that has to do with ANYTHING related to this site! This isn't goped's R us. WE don't like scooters, we don't ride scooters, and if we see anyone riding a scooter, we laugh at their dumb asses as we drive by revving our engines. And if we meet anyone who's gender is 50/50, we dis them in front of everyone then sell their homo ass to the circus to make a little $$$...
One day you'll look bak on the shit you've said here and think 'Was I on crack, or was I just naturally stupid?'
So to avoid further embarasment to yourself, just shut up. If ya have something CONSTRUCTIVE to add to the forums, or if you have a QUESTION *about REAL vehicles* then by all means, post it...We don't mind helping people, but if ya keep up on the way you're goin, you are gonna be added to the long list of ricers that we've laughed off of this forum.

Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   1:51 PM     

Don't ya guys just love it when I get goin like this? lol. Every time I go offf on someone like this I feel all fuzzy inside...

GotRiceBitch

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   2:39 PM     

At least he's not some kid with a honda trying to convince the world that his K&N air filter made his car run 10's. I can live with the goped, but I do laugh at his posts.

Yah, you should probably watch what you say on here, or like he said, you'll be laughed right out of the forum along with a great many others.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   2:39 PM     

dude stryker i don't liek it when you get going like this bottom line is you're to damn nice i barely hear you pop out a real swear word you fight like a wussy gouge some eyes kick some nuts and trash talk bitch trash talk

now what you gotta do is go back over and reword your post and give it
some impact boy impact!!!!!!!!!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9