This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 101403

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9  
sweetdevil
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   8:50 AM     

you are gay

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
MrPeabody

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   11:13 AM     

That's what go-peds will do to ya

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   12:50 PM     

rhiannon you hjave your own clothing line?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   2:37 PM     

Cool, knew about the clothes, didn't know you had a site up and running. You hiring out a web designer or are you workin on the site yourself? (I've done some pages myself.)

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   3:57 PM     

I've been working on the site myself. I used to think i was smart. Then I started building a site from scratch. The geocities page builder thingee rocks, dreamweaver is tough, but I'm getting there.

I have the website almost complete, I'm hoping to have the shirts and misc shit done by june. Then I'll be out selling shirts in the desert every weekend!

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
MrPeabody

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   4:18 PM     

Sounds sweet. At least you're not piecing it all together on Notepad, writting the same line of HTML for the bazzilionth time

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Mon Feb 3, 03   10:12 PM     

think a sweetdevil tshirt would look good on a pale canadian boy? i think i could pull it off nicely

DieselGoPed

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   8:22 AM     

I had a go at making a website, the hard way. its all html tags and [img] [/img] stuff, really hard, like you have to be a boffin to work it out. eventuallly i had a plain white page with sum words on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
50cc diesel powered tarmac eating slingshot.
I could beat any of you....Just bring it.
LS4_454
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   7:39 PM     

Have you tried Front Page? I messed with it a little and it does the coding for you.

MrPeabody

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   8:01 PM     

That's actually what I use for all my pages. The sweetest feature is the ability to switch over to the HTML view and modify the codes the program sometimes screws up...

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Tue Feb 4, 03   9:39 PM     

Man.... I dont usually ever read this classifieds sections... but something sparked my curiosity so i came here...

funny shit...

Dreamweaver UltraDev is the baddest ass web-developement tool... I used to design and code web-sites for people and the Templates and such system implemented in Dreamweaver and the ASP support with UltraDev, its the baddest ass tool... Much better than my original web-dev tool... i believe it was a little something called Notepad... hehe... hardcoding everything takes soooooo much longer... especially when you're programming an archiving system based off a ODBC Datasource and integrated with javascript...t hat code can get up to like 500 lines and more for each page.... UltraDev helps out a lot... altho i still hard code most everything... old habits die hard, so they say...

now i'm going to stop showing my computer nerd factor and shutup...

-Gor

sweetdevil
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Wed Feb 5, 03   9:49 AM     

Dreamweaver is actually VERY cool... much more so then front page. You can see the coding at the top of the screen, and the preview is at the bottom of the screen. It does all the coding for you, and uses flash. it also has a little program that sends all the files straight to your domain thingee, so it's really simple. I like it, it's just not as easy as Corel... lol

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Wed Feb 5, 03   1:00 PM     

speaking of cool programs i just got autocad2000

LS4_454
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Wed Feb 5, 03   8:28 PM     

Dude, your speaking Chinese now, lost me back at "ASP". LoL

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Wed Feb 5, 03   9:19 PM     

Haha... yes... i mystify with my computer nerdiness... lol...

But ya... Dreamweaver is the baddest ass web-dev program... The uploading utilities are great especially with the local-remote server synchronization...

AutoCAD, too, is a badass program... Altho I dont do much drafting work... not an engineer... lol...
Altho I do some CGI work with 3D Studio Max and Maya Unlimited... not in a long time tho... more-so into web-dev and IT now....

-Gor

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) 9