This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 101403

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  
Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   4:16 PM     

Ok, ok ok...lemme try again

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   4:29 PM     

Ok, now listen up ya numb nut, mother fucker. IT's like this.
We don't give a fuck about you or what you have to say. If you are sooo damn proud of your little goped, go to a goped's R us site and brag to all the 6 year olds, so they can see how fuckin cool they can be when they turn 13.
On this site, we don't give a fuck about scooters, we don't ride fuckin scooters, and the last poor bitch I ran into that was ridin a scooter, I decided to put him out of his misery, so I put the truck in reverse and finished the fuckin job.
After reading your profile, and seein the '50/50' under gender, I laughed. Then, after reading some of your posts, I decided it was incorrect. You are 70% punk and 30% pussy. You may get away with callin yourself a boy when you go to your physical, cause you have a 2 inch dick, but you don't fool us. Go fuckin castrate yourself...Expose the bitch...Don't be afraid to show your true color: yellow. *You might not be american enough to understand, so I'll translate...Yellow = bitch, pussy, coward, little girl*
Hopefully one day you will grow the fuck up and decide that you were bein an idiot here and contemplate commiting suicide...Don't kill yerself *if someone doesn't do it for ya by then, consider yourself lucky*, cause it's not worth it. But there will come a time when you put down the needles and bongs and clean up your act. Until then, shut your mouth, or stick your dad's dick in it to keep it occupied. Maybe if you are quiet, and actually LEARN by reading what we post, you will be WELCOMED here some day.
Untill then, keep your ricer-posting off this forum, or I'll personally fly to the UK, and kick your british ass all over london

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   4:29 PM     

That better, hooyeah?

Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   4:30 PM     

And I just wanted to post one more time so I'd be at 500. haha

LS4_454
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   6:17 PM     

Are you and Neon dating? You'd make a great couple! LOL

SweetNeon

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sat Jan 18, 03   11:56 PM     

your lame

Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   12:51 AM     

LS4, I didn't mind when you were talkin shit to chad...We all know he's done his fair share to deserve it...But you start raggin on ME for posting on how stupid this kid is, and that starts to piss me off. You don't like me, tough shit. I was on this forum loong before you, and so far 80% of your posts have been dissing on people. You're almost as bad as the ricer bitches on here.

hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   1:14 AM     

yeah but his cars are 80% faster than your truck

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   1:19 AM     

Bullshit man. Look at his profile. Nothin there. And what proof do we have that he even HAS any of these cars??? How do we know he's really as good as he says he is? Hell, I can sound like I'm ASE certified...All I gotta do is read a few articles on the net, and come on here talkin a bunch of tech-talk. Let's see some proof. He wants PROOF that chad works wit ferarri's and porche's and shit. Let's see what he has as proof.

hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   1:21 AM     

touchy touchy stryker

Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   1:23 AM     

Yup. I don't like when people accuse me of bein gay, or talk shit to me, and I really don't like it when other people ,*cough* damn canadian *cough* defend them.

hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   1:25 AM     

i don't liek people who have altezzas **cough cough** stryker :-p

Stryker
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   1:26 AM     

Hey...SOMETHIN has to make my truck different. :-P

hooyeah
Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   1:28 AM     

oh yeah just like the 30 billion other s10's with altezzas.... like i said stryker the guy who moved in 2 doors down from me has a 94 s10 white with altezzas

very different hell you ooze difference man if i could only see a car with altezzas i'd die it's soo fucking rare

SweetNeon

Re: Any Ladies into Racing.   Posted Sun Jan 19, 03   8:27 AM     

i do my fair share of talking shit? bull shit i just correct people when they need to be corrected. dont even waste your time responding to the guy he has no respect for any one even the people who deserve respect

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9