This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 25368

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
sweetdevil
1986 Honda CR250   Posted Mon Nov 4, 02   3:23 PM     

1986 Honda CR250
Top end just rebuilt
FMF Fatty Pipe
New chain and chain gaurd
Brand new paddle
Knobbie in Good Shape
Some new plastics
bike is clean... I hate two wheels! I want four instead!!!

asking..... $1500
respond here, or email me at sweetdevil@rednecks.com

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
MrPeabody

Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Nov 5, 02   12:22 AM     

Thought you just bought it? That's cool though, quads are better

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Thu Nov 7, 02   7:52 AM     

I really need to get rid of this guys.... please put the word out. I've got $12,000 for my truck, and I already gave it to him, I'm still $2000 short!!! 2002 Sonoma, this thing is clean!!!

hooyeah
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Thu Nov 7, 02   9:23 AM     

hell it better be clean it's a 2002 if it's not clean it has some problems

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]
sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Thu Nov 7, 02   11:14 AM     

Give me a few months with it...

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Fri Nov 8, 02   12:51 AM     

1500 thats way to steep for me i'll give ya 500 max

sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Fri Nov 8, 02   7:58 AM     

bwahahaha..... no

OneCrazyMoFo
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Fri Nov 8, 02   1:43 PM     

Hey its a fucken 86' that means its like 17 years old! you must not know much about bikes and there re-sell on them!

sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Fri Nov 8, 02   2:32 PM     

look dumb shit...
go to www.cycletrader.com Type in a search for a 1986 CR250 and you tell me how much one with a new top end, new chain, new sprocket, new paddle, new plastics, and FMF fatty pipe is going for.

I know, the bike is older than you are, and you're jealous... but Honda two strokes aren't going down in value anytime soon. Shit, the 250r fourtrax that are older than you are still go for $4000, that's almost the price of a brand new 400ex four stroke!!!

So why don't you go learn about bikes, and how to resell them...

uglystick
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Fri Nov 8, 02   2:49 PM     

you know sis, i was going to say something but i thought you could shut jack off up this time.

btw, mofo, glad to know you're the expert on bikes, cause you sure as hell don't know a GODDAMN thing about cars.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Fri Nov 8, 02   3:39 PM     

bwahahahaha
Ya, I had one guy today tell me how two strokes aren't worth more than a few hundred bucks, because everyone wants a four stroke due to the fact that they last sooo much longer and are way easier to fix. That's why the 1985 250r two stroke costs more than the 2003 400ex four stroke....

By the way... here's a pic of DOT's quad this weekend at Glamis, he got his 250r all fixed up, looks pretty sick!

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]

Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Nov 26, 02   8:45 AM     

Well, the CR250 isn't for sale anymore....
Well, I got all packed up Thursday night to the Stoddard 250 in Barstow. I had to workall day Friday, so I loaded up the CR250 into the back of my truck so I could go get it registered and get a title right after work.
i get to the DMV, and the girl takes my paperwork and says "I think you should go find out some more info on the guy you bought this bike from" I asked what the problem was and she said she didn't know, but she had a call into someone about it. I told her I would wait and she repeated "If I were you, I would LEAVE and find out about the guy who sold you this bike!" It took me a lot of trouble to get down to the DMV during business hours, and I didn't want to leave work early Mon or Tue, and really needed this think registered before Glamis... so I waited. Well, in walks Indio Police Department, takes me out to my truck and tells me the bike has been reported stolen. "WHAT?!?!" I couldn't believe this crap!
They impounded my bike, and took me to jail! In the back of a cop car an everything!!! They threatened me with a felony for possession of stolen property, but I presented my bill of sale, and they kind of backed off. They were still total fucking pricks!!! This thing was stolen almost three years ago, and I am the first law abiding citizen to go register it. All of my friends have old fourtrax that aren't registered, and they have no title, they just risk it... I actually go down to pay my sticker fees so I can pay LEO's to kick me out of Comp Hill this weekend at Dusk, and I get screwed for it!!!
They finally let me out of the detainment room (kinda like jail) at 10pm!!! I had to deal with this crap for 6 hours!!! Here I was in my professional work garb, young innocent looking girl who has never been in trouble with the law for anything, who is supposedly stupid enough to try and register a bike she stole, and they're telling me I'm gonna go to prison!!! And they told me I'm SOL, they're somewhat convinced I'm not guilty, and they got a hold of the guy who the bike was stolen from, so they don't care if I ever get compensated for this crap.
So anyway... enough bitching... I just had a really bad weekend... and I hope none of you ever have to deal with Corp. Gregor of Indio PD, cuz he was the biggest ass I've ever had to deal with!!!
This only snowballed into a really fucked up weekend. I went and talked to the guy I bought it from... the cops still haven't tried contacting him... wait jerks... they don't even care if I get my money back. I called the guy who the bike was stolen from three years ago, and he was totally nonchalant about it. He didn't really care... it sounded kinda fishy.
So, I don't even know if I'm going to Glamis this weekend. I may head up to SF to see dad.... too much drama at camp, and nothing to ride

I live my life one paycheck at a time

RednekKonceptz

Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   3:16 AM     

that truly is bull how the cops treated you and didn't listen. Hmmmm, sounds familiar

sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   8:05 AM     

In reply to:

cops

COP, not cops... it was one asshole corporal, the rest of them were really nice. But this guy was a prick on a power trip that night... I knew he wouldn't do anything, but he was saying everything he could to try and make me scared. I don't know why cops do that with girls. Do they just wanna see you cry or what? Cuz every cop I've ever encountered plays this big old macho deal, talks a bunch of shit, then lets you go.... GAY

I live my life one paycheck at a time

uglystick
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   12:24 PM     

i'd do everything you can to get it back. that's a load of horseshit. get a lawyer. they're not as expensive as they look.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Pages in this thread: (1) 2