This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 25368

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
hooyeah
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   1:20 PM     

alot of cops are always going on their little power trips they know they can so they do, one cop was bored a few weeks ago followed my brother right on his ass for 45 minutes followed him directly to our driveway stoppedd on the road and shone the flashlight into hjis car then drove away like nothing happened, although there are a bunch of cool cops some are dicks

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
BlownGTP

Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   2:41 PM     

correction--- MOST ARE DICKS!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   2:55 PM     

I know a lot of really great cops, hell, I used to date one... but this guy is a real jerk. It's been almost two weeks, and he still hasn't completed the police report.
He took my bike, my bill of sale, detained me for 6 hours, it's two weeks later, and I still can't even get a hand scribbled note that says my bike was stolen or impounded. He won't offer me any fucking help, how the fuck am I supposed to track down some compensation for this bike when I can't even prove they took it away from me?!?!?!
This is bullshit. Every time I call the PD, all they say I can do is wait for the report and leave a message for him. I left my second message today explaining everything I said above, just a little bit nicer... we'll see if he calls back. I don't wanna make any waves, cuz I don't want the friggin DA to prosecute me, but I want to get something in writing so I can take this into my own hands... This is all just bullshit...

I live my life one paycheck at a time
Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   3:15 PM     

aha...the answer is before your very eyes. call the da.

period.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Satanismycopilot
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   6:11 PM     

yeah now that ugly mentions it i would think the da is alot nicer then the cops

Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Tue Dec 3, 02   7:27 PM     

In reply to:

da is alot nicer then the cops

obviously you've never faced one in court. lol.
And one thing that a lot of people don't realize is that you don't HAVE to be compensated for loosin the bike, even though you didn't know it was stolen...only if they catch the guy that stole it...and even then, it's an open question of how long it'll be before you get your money...if ya do.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
hooyeah
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   12:48 AM     

well sweetdevil try to get some relaxation don't forget to get pics of that caddy

8 valve OHC 4 cyl 95 cubic inches of pissed off pontiac power 65 HP 80 ft-lbs w/Borg-Warner T5 2300lbs
VROOMMMM!
sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   8:15 AM     

Oh, I'll take plenty of pics of the caddy and of the trailer... LOL
The DA won't recover my money for me... I have to file a civil suit.

MrPeabody

Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   10:10 AM     

That sux Hope it turns out okey dokey ...

-Ben

uglystick
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   11:01 AM     

yes but the D.A. will prosecute the person who sold you the bike unless they pay you the money. did you ask them any advice on the potential liability you face and/or the potential fealony. that's the most important part.

and the da IS your friend. if you fucked up so bad that you meet em in court, well then, yer fucked. but if you talk to them ahead of time, it is vastly helpful.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
sweetdevil
Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   11:24 AM     

I called one of the DA Investigators today.... he was REALLY nice... totally on my side and did everything he could to help me. He called this jerk off cop himself and lit a fire under his ass about getting the report done... that was a great idea uglystick, thank you!

MrPeabody

Re: 1986 Honda CR250   Posted Wed Dec 4, 02   7:12 PM     

Hey sweet Good to know

-Ben

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)