This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Classifieds Thread views: 3695

ChevelleFreek
looking for a chevelle aney year will do   Posted Sat Nov 2, 02   9:05 PM     

i have been loking for a chevelle for a couple of months and most people who want to sell them back outta the deal 3/4ths of the way through. So if aneyone REALLY wants to sell there chevelle come talk to me.

-----Matt

Metal396
Re: looking for a chevelle aney year will do   Posted Sat Nov 2, 02   9:15 PM     

hey I was talkin to FatTony about his chevelle.. maybe if he sees this u might be in luck .

and GREAT choice for a car.. sometimes i wish i woulda went lookin for chevelles, love em. but mustangs kick ass too hehe...

Good luck man.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
sweetdevil
Re: looking for a chevelle aney year will do   Posted Mon Nov 4, 02   8:02 AM     

Hey, Matt.... go online to autotrader.com and search in the 909 and 760 area codes, or check out the IE auto trader, and they're usually one or two in the Desert Sun and or Penny Saver... good luck!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Metal396
Re: looking for a chevelle aney year will do   Posted Mon Nov 4, 02   3:36 PM     

or www.collectorcartraderonline.com alittle bit better for searching older cars...

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
uglystick
Re: looking for a chevelle aney year will do   Posted Tue Nov 5, 02   10:27 AM     

get a 64, a 66, 67 or a '70. they're the cool ones, imho. also, if you want any 'velle shopping tips, email me at the address below, i have a ton. they are kick ass cars. discounting body work, you can make one brand new for less than $5000. no bs. brand new.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
hooyeah
Re: looking for a chevelle aney year will do   Posted Tue Nov 5, 02   1:56 PM     

mail you at the address below **looks for address** i don't see one

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]
uglystick
Re: looking for a chevelle aney year will do   Posted Tue Nov 5, 02   3:04 PM     

jason@orionoutdoor.com

i forget those things sometimes, thanks hooyeah!

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.