>> Import Forum
Thread views: 17959

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
gamer
import from china new skyline   Posted Fri Nov 24, 06   12:20 PM     

did any of you see those new skylines

Post Extras: Print Post

Inishal_Z
Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Sat Nov 25, 06   2:25 PM    [re: gamer] 

yeah, I don't really like them that much, the new-new ones are ok, but the old-new ones look to much like the G35, witch I don't like in the first place.

gamer
Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Tue Nov 28, 06   1:23 PM    [re: Inishal_Z] 

sorry but i like the G35

italian_ninja

Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Tue Nov 28, 06   2:06 PM    [re: gamer] 

i have to agree, i like the G35 too

gamer
Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Tue Nov 28, 06   2:32 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

thank you and are you a new meamber

italian_ninja

Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Tue Nov 28, 06   3:14 PM    [re: gamer] 

no i havent been on here for quite awhile though

Iwantasupra

Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Tue Nov 28, 06   4:41 PM    [re: gamer] 

Hes a whole lot older than you

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.

italian_ninja

Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Tue Nov 28, 06   5:26 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

Are you really 12 years old? You have excellent grammar for you age if so.

gamer
Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Thu Nov 30, 06   9:30 AM    [re: italian_ninja] 

are you talking to me

Iwantasupra

Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Thu Nov 30, 06   5:21 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

Thanks, I'm actually thirteen now, but yea, I'm obsessed with perfect typing and stuff like that. Also, I can type real fast

Iwantasupra

Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Thu Nov 30, 06   5:23 PM    [re: gamer] 

Didn't you notice it said he was replying to me? Your grammar is worse than a drunken horse.

Also, sorry for double posting.

gamer
Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Fri Dec 1, 06   12:39 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

well i didnt see that and i know my grammer is bad

italian_ninja

Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Fri Dec 1, 06   1:44 PM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

You dont need to insult people just because they don't type as good as you do.

gamer
Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Fri Dec 1, 06   1:54 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

thanks why do you act nice like all the sudden i mean im in college and i dont spell right and i cus people out only if they do it to me

italian_ninja

Re: import from china new skyline new   Posted Fri Dec 1, 06   2:13 PM    [re: gamer] 

When was I not nice to you? I try and act nice to everyone that I think is worth being nice too.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1