hey im new and need help - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> Import Forum
Thread views: 199731

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
fast_honda1233
hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   4:22 PM     

I'm 14 and just recently got into the car scene, i'm really interested in getting into cars. The problem is i don't know much about them, and i heard you guys can help out...A lot. I own a '96 Honda Accord no body or perrformance upgrades.Also, is there any possible was to turn an automatic into a manual? Plus, I was also wondering if you guys think i should get my car looking good first then do the performance stuff later or the other way around?

Post Extras: Print Post

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   4:26 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

I also know very little about cars, I only know the basics.

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   5:44 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

how do you make your car really loud??

Import_Fan

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   7:29 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

Put A Exhaust Pipe on it, I reccomend Flowmaster. What kind of car is it?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:47 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

You can go to hell and die. You are the reason that people make fun of Honda's to begin with. Touch your Accord again, and I'll kill you. Melt the key into the shape of a bullet, and shoot yourself in the head.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   11:52 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

you go fuck yourself dude maybe i dont have the money as a 14 year old to buy a new car trust me if i did i would. i inherited the car it isnt my fault so you go shoot yourself in the fucking head asshole. and your calling the domestic guys assholes becasue they flame our forum. your a faggot and you probably fuck your own mother becuase you cant get any pussy yourself

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   12:13 AM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

You are trying to fix up an Accord. I dont even have to say anything else. LEAVE THE CAR ALONE AND JUST DRIVE IT.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   2:22 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

dude, im 14 u didnt have to rag on me that bad... i just needed help learning about cars

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   2:27 AM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

and if you think something that im doing is wrong then tell me how to make it right not tell me to shoot myself in the head

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   10:05 AM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

I still think you should take a cap to the head.

Iwantasupra
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   12:12 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

In every single car scenario, ALWAYS performance before looks. And after your "How do I get my car to be loud" post, I know your car will be rice. So, from now on, I ban you from putting visual upgrades on your car. Might as well save some money on your car and buy a bowl of rice.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.

rollinonhubs

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   1:44 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

one major thing ure doing wrong is tryin to make your accord fast, do what i did drive it around for a while save ure money and buy something nice, i drove a v6mustang auto for my first car, i had so many stupid plans for it but sittin here thinking about it what a waste of money it would have been to make that hting half way fast. always use your first car for transportation use and a learning tool on how do drive a car properly. then once uve saved ure money and actually learned how to drive go out and find something nice. TRUST ME about this i was the same way

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   4:01 PM    [re: rollinonhubs] 

thanks

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   8:52 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

thank you for telling me what im doing wrong i really dont know what cars are good but i can now see the accord is not in that catagory, once i get the money im getting a new car

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   9:38 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

Hopefully its a hearse to transport your dead body to the dump.

rollinonhubs

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   5:29 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

ha ha good one lol

Str33tRacer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   6:07 AM    [re: rollinonhubs] 

oh god here we go again! lol

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   7:31 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

ya im just ignoring his posts untill he has something valuable to say

Str33tRacer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   7:32 AM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

LOL, good idea but i hope you know that he'll probably keep pissing you off! So get used to it! LOL

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   10:13 AM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

He pissed me off first.

Str33tRacer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   12:11 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

I'm not gunna get in any more fights! LOL ( i think i'll stay out of this one lol )

Iwantasupra
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Jul 26, 06   8:27 PM    [re: Str33tRacer] 

Stop saying LOL in every post, you're just pissing me off more and more.

buddhakwake

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:16 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Now why would you want him to destroy the key? He should just go get a real bullet and save the key for whoever deserves the car.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

buddhakwake

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:18 AM    [re: Iwantasupra] 

That's his specialty.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

buddhakwake

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:19 AM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

Listen to rollin, save the money to get a different car. And NEVER fix up the exterior until the car is a great performer first.

italian_ninja

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   9:44 PM    [re: fast_honda1233] 

rotary might be a little mean sometimes but he and buddwake are pretty much the two most knowledable guys on these forums. They'll give you more "valuable" information than any one else.

rotary is right about the accord, you would have to put way too much money into a car like that and its just not worth the results. If you insist on having a honda you should get an older Civic and swap in a Vtec.

If I were you I would get a Nissan or something like a 96 200SX or sumthin. I dunno.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   9:52 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

If I had a 200sx I would do an Sr20 swap, hands down.

Iwantasupra
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   11:41 AM    [re: italian_ninja] 

You're right, about Rx and Buddha, except it's more Rx is moreso "Putting people in their place" Rather than "mean"

italian_ninja

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 7, 06   2:13 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

what is the difference between the SR20 and the SR25? One of my buddies seems to think that the 25 is the better engine when i have been hearing that the 20 is more aggressive

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 7, 06   3:12 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

There are many different versions of the Sr20. There is an N/A application found in 2.0 Sentras. Its a piece of junk. There is a turbo version found in Japan (still in the sentra) that is lower compression and has a less agressive cam profile. The Sr20 found in JDM silvias has higher compression. I have never heard of an Sr25. He must mean the RB25 out of the base Skyline.

italian_ninja

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   10:51 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

I dunno I dont know much about nissans to tell you the truth. I've been thinking of buy one of those Silvias. Aren't they 200SX here?

Silo55
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   11:08 AM    [re: italian_ninja] 

There are 200sx here, yes, FWD nonetheless though.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   1:11 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

They are 240SX's here. If you were to put a 200SX front end on it, it would be a Sileighty.

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   11:39 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

i agree with them dont do anything to your car. go to the juckyard like i did. Im 13 almost 14 so i can relate. go to the junkyard and find a piece of shit but not to bad. make sure its something you like. then work on the body but do it original no upgrades. then collect pieces for your motor even the small things like pulleys and belts. but get the big things first like the block, intake, starter, and your fuel injection. most parts of the same brand are interchangeable, so it shouldnt be that hard. just keep working on it and save your money. take on little odd jobs here and their and youll get it done.
note* get your belts new, oh and gaskets too if the new cars use them i dont know shit about new cars as you can tell.

Preppy People Are Gay Jack Asses

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   12:58 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

I have a feeling that it isnt just new cars.

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   7:55 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Really Then What is it. i think its you being an asshole.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   8:47 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

I think its you being another stupid ass kid who runs their mouth when they dont know shit. Yeah, it is.

italian_ninja

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   1:38 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

haha youve always got good comebacks. But you're right rotary I think it may be a kid who wants to be cool and sound like they know what they're talking about.

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   7:20 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

You People Need to shut the fuck up and just becuz im a kid doesnt mean i dont know as much as you do. at least i have class and im not some fagget who has their head up their fucking ass. Plus i didnt do shit to you. your just picking stupid fights. At Least I admit it. You Prolly Dont know shit when it comes down to it. If You can which you prolly cant name all the motors in the windsor and FE series and tell me what year Mustangs came out . You prolly have to search the internet. Your a male whore.

Iwantasupra
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   7:30 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Just to test my knowledge, isn't it 65 that the first mustang was made?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   11:46 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Just to remind you, you're in the Import forum right now.

italian_ninja

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   11:58 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

and who's to say you didnt get all of your info on the web?

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   5:58 AM    [re: Racerchic06] 

TY just because some of us are kids we do know are shit i been workin on cars wit my dad since i was 8 and believe me he taught me alot of shit we just finished the r/t and thats why i was lookin for a new project car :'( we had toi sell the r/t anyway back to the subject i'm 13 racinchic u said u were 14 and str33tracers also 13

Iwantasupra

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   7:20 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Did you mean to reply that to me? Just wondering...

Silo55
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   12:52 PM    [re: 69charger] 

Uhh dude I thought you were like 20 something? and what about that Supra you had as your daily driver?

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   2:31 PM    [re: Silo55] 

first silo no i said 12 and supra no i was thankin racerchic

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   8:47 PM    [re: Silo55] 

i didnt get it off the net because i been working with my dad since i was like 9 and i know stuff its not my fault your a stuck up asshole. and by the way he
never answered my question. so maybe itallian asshole ninja can answer them.

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   9:16 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Make sure your daddy doesn't see you using that language little girl.

Silo55
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   11:50 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

What the hell are you talking about? How am I a stuck up asshole?

italian_ninja

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   12:01 AM    [re: Racerchic06] 

First of all I never claimed to know anything about domestic engines. Which is why I post in the import forum. Have you learned logic yet in junior high?
Secondly you spelt ITALIAN wrong and ass hole is two words. Is that the best you could come up with anyhow?

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   4:44 AM    [re: italian_ninja] 

fuck off go make some more spaghetti i got some chicken to fry

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   10:27 AM    [re: 69charger] 

dont forget to eat your watermellon and smoke that crack

italian_ninja

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   1:20 PM    [re: 69charger] 

So anyway, You really need to get some less childish comebacks because honestly I think you're just making yourself look bad. If you know all the Windsor engines and all that shit then why are you posting in the import forum?
And I happen to like spaghetti and I make it a lot, was that supposed to be an insult? I'm surprised you even spelt spaghetti right judging from some of your other posts.

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   2:25 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

lol i waz just actin retarded and sweet neon i have one thing to say, .....WTF

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   3:29 PM    [re: 69charger] 

fuck you go play with your dolls bitch

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   3:31 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

dude i'm tired of arguing just leave me alone

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   3:56 PM    [re: 69charger] 

well get the fuck out of here and go play your video games ya fuck, this isnt a forum for little kiddies who arnt old enough to drive a car let alone afford a car and dont even live any where close to the coachella valley

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   4:59 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

u dont live in coachella and if u do ur the only one

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   5:14 PM    [re: 69charger] 

blow me cock sucker i live in the coachella valley and im not the only one

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   5:17 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

who else lives in coachella other than DOT that actually posts

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   5:22 PM    [re: 69charger] 

budfuckawak or what ever, that fat dude who drives a womans car

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   5:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

lmao wats he drive

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   5:27 PM    [re: 69charger] 

a car you could never afford little girl

RACINLIFE

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   6:41 PM    [re: 69charger] 

scion

Hey gues what, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I just got a real gun can i see how much blood it draws on you? ah what the hell ill do it either way

RACINLIFE

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   6:42 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

and the admin of the site lives in coachella too i think

Hey gues what, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I just got a real gun can i see how much blood it draws on you? ah what the hell ill do it either way

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   6:50 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

my father doesnt care and you should stop acting like a bitch and take your head out of your ass.

RACINLIFE

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   6:52 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

all right a girl who talks trash and hates all the assholes on this forum!( actually everyone who isnt an asshole hates them...)

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   6:53 PM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

whats that supposed to mean? LOL

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   12:40 AM    [re: RACINLIFE] 

She doesnt hate the assholes on this forum, because I havent seen her publicly bash you yet.

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   5:08 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

fuck off ass wipe

italian_ninja

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   1:10 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

is it just me or is there a lot of negative energy going around this forum lately?

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   1:30 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

fuck off ass hole

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   2:00 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

i would say yes

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   11:49 PM    [re: italian_ninja] 

Because kids always think they can win.

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Aug 18, 06   5:18 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

no one needs a critic

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Aug 18, 06   1:12 PM    [re: 69charger] 

and no one wants your opinion

69charger

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Aug 18, 06   2:09 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

true but its out there anyway

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 21, 06   2:57 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

No They Dont. I Dont Know Why You Said They Becuz You Act like a fucking baby who has dirty pants, always picking fights and complaining about shit.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 21, 06   4:29 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Dont you have frogs to dissect?

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Aug 21, 06   4:50 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Frogs?? That Was Fucking Random

Riceracer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   7:57 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

fuck off sweetneon

I'm so hardcore, I make Slipknot look like a boyband.

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 1, 06   7:35 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

first, choose if ur goin for looks or speed... i recommend speed beacause people will be gunnin for you on the highway if you look "rice"
for speed:
drop a H22 in it and work from there... you can choose turbo or all motor... i recommend all motor if you are on a budget.. get a cold air intake with a cat back exahaust... also, good headers will compliment it well... get your car tuned and u should having fun with it.. remember, YOU ARE ON A BUDGET!!

NOS
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 3, 06   10:41 AM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

^^hey buddy you dont kno shit forced induction is way more power and cheaper than N/A

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 3, 06   7:14 PM    [re: NOS] 

why would he/she spend another 4+ grand for turbo/supercharger after he/she bought a car? when i said all motor, i meant stock internals.. why you gotta get so offensive?.. if i wanted him to go into internals, dont you think i woulda mentioned it? sorry if i didnt mentioned it at first, but please, be alot nicer next time^^

Edited by john_n_2da_guyen (Sun Dec 3, 06   7:23 PM)

NOS
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   7:37 PM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

u can get a junkyard 100hp twin turbo setup (twin T3s) for like only $800

DBLDREW

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   9:18 PM    [re: NOS] 

You could pick up t-3 junkyard turbos for way less then $400 each! But unless the guy can weld and fabricate the hot and cold side he is stuck buying a kit, or paying somebody else to do the fabrication (which would probably cost more then a kit anyway)

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   2:46 AM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

You replied to me because?? You could supercharge an H22 with with everything else bone stock and make more power than with an I/H/E setup. (any good header will cost you $800+, and a good exhaust will cost the same amount unless you're buying used.)

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   8:59 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

what does a $800 header look like? do they throw in a motor with the purchase of a header?

DBLDREW

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   2:05 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

An $800 dollar header gets you the gold plated upgrade, which is much fancier then a good ceramic coating.

In all seriousness is that what it costs for a header for an import? Is that just for 1?

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   7:05 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

I paid 160 for a new turbo header.

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   10:56 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

first factor: ok.. why would u supercharge a h22 anyway? its walls are too thin and its already high compression.. spinnin with a supercharger with only a 5lbs pulley can have a chance to blow the motor already.. and about the 800 headers, ive never seen any cost over 500 unless they were "j-spec"...
next factor: supercharger kits can go easliy for $4000+ but those are for the "track fanatics".. unless u wanna buy a $2000 kit that gets barely any power gains until u run high octane (race gas)..
last factor: h22 swap plus bolt ons are all u need if u are a daily driver.. why make tremendous power if u arent goin pro?.. thats why i chose simple n/a rather than forced induction for this person

gamer
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Dec 9, 06   8:33 AM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

sweet

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Dec 9, 06   9:11 AM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

I would love to have a 400hp 4cyl daily driver.

gamer
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Dec 9, 06   9:14 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

yeah me to

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Dec 9, 06   4:01 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

yep.. on my way there lol

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Dec 9, 06   4:44 PM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

and how are you going to do that?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 10, 06   3:03 PM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

A good header, as in not DC sports or Greddy bullshit. Something good like T1R, RMR, SMSP etc.. Fujitsubo exhausts and the like are gonna run you at least $700 as well. Cylinder walls too thin in the H22 to run a supercharger? What makes you say that? Do you even know what you're talking about? you can run a t3/t4 at 8psi with stock internals just fine. A supercharger kit is gonna run you $2500 at 7psi, and it will dramatically change the powerband in the lower rpm range. "Thin cylinder walls" - what a joke.

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 10, 06   5:01 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Its good we have 2 comedians here now. Do you have a $700 header on your 1991 MR2 slow?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 10, 06   8:23 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

I dont have an MR2, and if I did I wouldnt be using n/a headers meticulously designed for all motor usage you goon.

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 10, 06   8:30 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

no, i wasnt joking.. and yes, i know what i am talking about.. ive done my fair share of research when debating on doing a gsr, type r, or h22 swap.. it IS true that h22 have thin walls when goin forced induction.. why dont u go check it out urself.. and get this through: not everyone has money to go turbo or supercharge!!!.. i mentioned N/A because the subject of this forum is "hey im new and need help".. and my team have already tested the jackson supercharger on my friends h22 pumpin at 6psi.. and u know wat? the gains were nowhere near wat we see on the ads (300hp/240tq).. we called and asked customer service and they said "u have to tune it and run race gas and boost higher".. go figure, a rip off!! believe me, its true, h22 is too thin unless u rebuild the block and sleeve it.. and besides, im not saying you are wrong, its just most people who are new in the car scene usually go for i/h/e before anyting else..

Edited by john_n_2da_guyen (Sun Dec 10, 06   8:36 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 10, 06   10:12 PM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

If you arent tuning an FI setup, then you shouldnt be running an FI setup. The cylinder walls are not too thin. the only reason people resleeev is so that they can use forged pistons. If you dont resleeve, the pistons will score the cylinder walls: thats it. The JRSC with Toda spec B's and Type S pistons will make at least 230-250 whp with a good tune, and this being swapped into something besides a lude is a huge plus as well. I want to see proof that the cylinder walls are too thin.

DBLDREW

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   10:29 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Having to re-sleeve your block just to go with forged pistons, because the pistons will score your block doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. The pistons aren’t riding on the cylinder wall the rings are. Now forged pistons do expand more under extreme heat over a hypereutectic piston. But regardless if the forged pistons are “slapping” the cylinder wall due to the extra space required for the heat expansion of the piston, what is putting a new cylinder sleeve going to do?

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   12:52 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

you will have to read alot on these forums:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/printthread.php?t=127184&page=4&pp=15

(quote from jezek, paragraph 4):
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=55206

better yet, look up "h22 cylinder walls" on yahoo or google and you'll get alot of searches saying h22 cylinder walls crack easy under forced induction.. but imma give this debate up because its up to the "hey im new and need help" guy.. although he seemed to have left the forum!!

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   1:00 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

" Favorite! | Print Thread
Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Mon Dec 4, 06 6:52 PM
Re: first car [re: john_n_2da_guyen] Reply

Oh really? So my turbo MR2 in stock form purchased for $6k is slower than a CRX that will need a full swap from D to B series, plus the expense for the head, block, transmission, and labor if you need it? I think not. The EG is lighter anyway.

Post Extras "

You want to look at your post and think about it for a sec dumbass?

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   1:04 PM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

You wont find any good info on those websites. I would like to see some pictures of a cracked honda cyl wall, got any?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   4:27 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Allow me to elaborate further. You would have to swap out axles and such on top of getting mounts, shift linkage, computer etc.. The extra money for the head and block is if you decide to do an LSVTEC setup like he mentioned.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   4:46 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

The stock pistons have some kind of coating on them so when switching over to forged pistons, you have to resleeve it with something stronger. Extensive information on this subject is available in the prelude forum over at Honda-Tech.com. Now, to rebutt the other guy, that paragraph only helped my cause. It says the cylinder walls are THINNER THAN A B SERIES, NOT THAT THE H SERIES WALLS ARE THIN, and he mentions this for building a RACE MOTOR that would be BORED out. He also says that the bang for the buck factor is greater with the H series when he says that amount of work it would take and cost of doing an H swap is more reliable and cheaper than doing a B swap. Reading is fundamental, hit the bricks kid.

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   4:57 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

lol.. good call good call.. the case has rest.. i forgot that they were comparing B vs H motors ^^
about resleeving, i thought blocks were sleeved for fortification of the block when runnin very high compression or forced induction.. since the stock sleeves cant handle all the pressure being combusted inside the chambers.. but i also know a guy runnin stock sleeves (on a b16 motor) that has about 460hp (he ran 11.04 at 146.xxmph)..
but yea, the film on the forged pistons are made to eliminate cracking and protect against oil blowby..

Edited by john_n_2da_guyen (Mon Dec 11, 06   5:09 PM)

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   4:59 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

search yahoo or google?? how do u upload pics on this forum? use html?

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Dec 11, 06   5:29 PM    [re: john_n_2da_guyen] 

photobucket.com

DBLDREW

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Dec 12, 06   6:48 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Yes I know about the anti-friction coating they put on the skirt of the piston. But why wouldn’t they design a forged piston that also has the coating? What genius came up with the idea that rather then coating the forged piston that you would instead re-sleeve your block? Only in the import world would such half assed performance parts be accepted.

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Dec 12, 06   7:21 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

I agree.

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Dec 12, 06   7:27 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

They do have pistons with the coat, but its the stock sleeves thats the actual problem. Theyre "FRM" (Fibre reinforced material) that becomes scored with anything besides the OEM iron piston. The material melts like glue after so many miles and eevntually seizes everything. From what I have learned so far, only Wiseco makes a piston that is FRM compliant.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Dec 12, 06   7:28 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Stupid whore, you agree on things that you know nothing about.

NOS
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 13, 06   5:27 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

to sweet neon take a look at this

DBLDREW

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 13, 06   8:08 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Ok I did some research on this whole re-sleeveing process. What I have read is that Honda uses an aluminum sleeve for the h22 block and there is a FRM lining over the aluminum sleeve. The problem comes with the FRM lining is to thin, (which is what John probably was referring to) anyway, when you change pistons you need to either bore your cylinder, or at least hone it. If you bore it, it will completely remove the FRM lining and then you are left with just a soft aluminum sleeve (not good). If you just hone it, it will still take some of the FRM material off and severely weaken it (again not good). So if you don’t hone your cylinder and just swap the pistons, you won’t have any problems with your cylinder walls, but with out the cross hatch pattern from the bore the new rings will not break in correctly, and you will have bad blow by and loss of compression (not good).

Now supposedly there is a new piston and ring set that they can do a shallower hone then what is typically done and you can skip the re-sleeve process, but there isn’t too much info on the reliability of this route. But even if that is true I question how strong an aluminum sleeve would be.

gamer
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 13, 06   1:25 PM    [re: NOS] 

that pic didnt come in for me

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 13, 06   2:23 PM    [re: NOS] 

What is your point? That is a cyl head not a picture of a cracked cyl wall.

gamer
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 13, 06   2:35 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

oh never mind

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 14, 06   5:20 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Look you dont know what i know and what i dont but one of the things i do know is that you are a motherfucker who sucks his moms dik and his dads pussy. thats why your such a pansy ass.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 14, 06   6:40 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

I dont know what you know because I know everything that you dont. You agreed on a blanket statement that was made without knowing all of the facts on the subject

NOS
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 15, 06   4:56 AM    [re: Racerchic06] 

bitch just got owned

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 15, 06   1:05 PM    [re: NOS] 

ha thats funny i thought you didnt know what owned means

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Dec 16, 06   3:01 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

You Dont know everything i dont. im way smarter then you will ever be. so dont act like your better then everybody else cuz your not. you need to stop acting like a big shot because your really actin a fool. so just shut your big fuckin mouth and then people might actually talk about cars up in here but you always gotta disturb the flow with some smartass comment. so for future advice, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
This goes for Nos too.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Dec 16, 06   10:40 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Im smarter than your entire extended hick family, mainly because I actually graduated from highschool and made it into college. Me > Your dad. Bitch.

NOS
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 17, 06   8:01 AM    [re: Racerchic06] 

me> ur entire family

stupid bitchs these days...

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Dec 19, 06   7:25 PM    [re: NOS] 

Your talking bout your self whenever you say "stupid bitches these days" right? ya. And My dad graduated from Harvard with a degree in engineering, and i dont even think you know what engineering is so i dont know why i bother, and i dont have a hick family, i think your just covering for yourself. you know u like to imbreed with your sisters and your momma..so i think that my family is better than your whole trailer park community. or do you live with the rats in the trash can behind walmart?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 20, 06   4:49 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

A degree in "engineering" huh? Enginering what? I know your full of shit, so just humor me with whatever answer you can come up with.

DBLDREW

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 20, 06   7:48 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

A Bachelor of Engineering is a very common degree. I’m not sure what you are trying to call her out on. That a BE doesn’t exist?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 20, 06   10:37 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Electronic, mechanical etc..?

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 21, 06   2:12 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

Engineering strap ons?

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 21, 06   2:45 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

ok i lost what we where cusing at oh i now shut up you dont talk to a girl like that for me i know manners ok

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sun Dec 24, 06   9:28 PM    [re: gamer] 

at least someone in this place does.

DBLDREW

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Dec 26, 06   10:32 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Well if he did engineer strap ons, he is probably a wealthy man. There is a lot of $$ in the sex industry, just ask Gamers Mom…

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Dec 26, 06   3:41 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

that mustang you sure thats the mph because thats a little high for 11.86s

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   12:53 AM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

what subject are you on? there hasnt been any car talk here ever. most likely becuz these pussys know shit about cars.

DBLDREW

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   8:24 AM    [re: Racerchic06] 

He is talking about my mustang in my sig.

Yes the MPH is a little high, but the car realistically is a low 11 second car, I never got the launch down correct to get a better time. The problem is that at my local track if your car is 11.99 or faster, you need a roll cage, racing harness, drive shaft loop, and scatter shield. My car is a street car so I’m missing a few of those items. You can get through tech if you say your car is only running in the 12 second range. But once you dip into the 11s they kick you off the track.

So I went a few times to try to get an idea of how fast the car was, but never got it down correct before I would get an 11 second and get kicked off the track. The first time I went with my latest combo I was not running full slicks, I had bfg drag radials. I sprayed it out of the hole and got a horrible launch and as I was going down the track, I figured with such a bad launch I would be in the 12s, I was wrong that was when I registered the 11.86 @118. So one try and I get kicked off the track.

I went back with full slicks later on in the year and my plain was to just work on my launch but shut down early, for most of the day to keep it in the 12s. I figured when I was getting a consistently good launch and was ready to call it a day I would make 1 more pass that I wouldn’t shut down early and see what the car could actually do, that way when I get kicked off the track, I was leaving anyway so no big deal. But unfortunately, again things didn’t work out that well for me. I got 2 passes that day. The first I launched pretty good, but missed a gear and shut down a little early and ran somewhere in the 13s. So the next pass I launch run most of the way and shut down early and got an 11.98 and once again got kicked off the track.

So the fastest the car officially ran was the 11.86 @ 118. I know the car is probably a low 11 second car, but that would be lame putting what I think the car could run and not what it actually ran.

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   11:25 AM    [re: DBLDREW] 

check my cars out on myspace search 92ridingon22my caprice gos 10.00s and my dads monte carlo gos 7.00s

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   1:35 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

whatever man

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   1:43 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

lame

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   1:48 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

yeah whatever

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:05 PM    [re: gamer] 

I wasnt talking to you little boy, but yea your lame also.

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:32 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

you and sweet nein are fucking bunch of faggot that need to get a life and stop playing little kid fucking games your moms stopped playing hide the rod in her pussy when she was 10 so why dont you and neon stop playing gamer pokes neon in the ass

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:35 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

what the fuck do you think you can join a site and think your king ok fine once you grow a dick then you can be king and by the way SWEETNEON im not a litle boy

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:36 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

Shouldnt you be busy finding pictures of other peoples cars on the internet so you can say your daddy owns them? Being 16 and full of shit isnt a good start in to life.

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:38 PM    [re: gamer] 

listen little pussy boy you cant even get a date or have sex yet so why dont you go in the corner of youre room and play with youre2 inch rod and shut the fuck up and if youre a real g post youre adress so ican come and beat youre little as and fuck your mom pussy

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:39 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

hey sweet neon dont you hate this ass hole

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:44 PM    [re: gamer] 

post youre adress bitches your little fucking kids dumb bitches

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:45 PM    [re: gamer] 

Both of you need to find a different forum, Im sure you 2 could search for a queer forum on yahoo that would suit you best.

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:46 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

ok fine Broklyn AVE. 3748

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:46 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

good one dumbshit

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   4:39 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

fuck your mother no one likes you here so go fuck your three year old sister

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   10:06 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

I think Id like to see a Caprice run anything lower than a 12.

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 28, 06   9:50 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

ok thats funny no one showed up at my house wow i think i know why thats becuse your nothing but a litle corny kid that fucks himself with his moms dilldo

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 28, 06   12:42 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

look in ndra.com search for blue and silver caprice runs 10.00s all day and gamer i love youre mom she gives such great head omg she does just ask nos and neon she doesnt stop there she likes my dogs to

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 28, 06   12:54 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

they should put you in a fucking box and send you to china

userpictures/gamer.jpg

Racerchic06

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Dec 28, 06   6:36 PM    [re: gamer] 

please you aint a real g. your a pussy just like yo momma. hes right go to the corner of you room and play with your 1/2 inch rod.

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 29, 06   8:31 AM    [re: gamer] 

that is funny that you gave me a fake address dont you know you can look up on google maps stupid fucking ididot what youre daddy was molesting you and you forgot youre address

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 29, 06   8:48 AM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

bich shut up i did give you the right adress retard it is
Broklyn AVE. 3748

userpictures/gamer.jpg

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Dec 29, 06   4:43 PM    [re: gamer] 

shut the fuck up its not real you live in a carboard box on fifth and central dumb bitch

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 2, 07   9:12 AM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

fuck off how would i get a dumb ass computer in a box

userpictures/gamer.jpg

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 2, 07   12:05 PM    [re: gamer] 

fuck if i know

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 2, 07   1:49 PM    [re: gamer] 

(computers come in boxes when you buy them)

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 2, 07   2:42 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

that is not funny i mean.... idont know what i mean so shut the fuck up

userpictures/gamer.jpg

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 2, 07   2:53 PM    [re: gamer] 

youre such a fucking idiot gameer go wack youre balls bitch

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 2, 07   11:28 PM    [re: gamer] 

Why dont you shut the fuck up and stop saying stupid ass bullshit.

Racerchic06
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 9, 07   8:44 PM    [re: gamer] 

How stupid. you typed your self stuttering.

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Jan 10, 07   3:48 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

what how was that stuttering bich

userpictures/gamer.jpg

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Jan 10, 07   5:07 PM    [re: gamer] 

Wow, if you cant spell curse words, you shouldnt be able to use them. Its spelled "biTch", emphasis on the T.

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 23, 07   1:03 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

what??? i will spell it bitch ok dumb shit

userpictures/gamer.jpg

Racerchic06
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 23, 07   3:10 PM    [re: gamer] 

who are you to be calling some body dumbshit dumbshit?

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Tue Jan 23, 07   3:23 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

hes calling his mom that lol

NOS
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   6:08 AM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

hahahahahahhaha ur sooooooooooooooooooo funny man ahhhahahahaahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   12:41 PM    [re: NOS] 

i know but i just cant stand gamer lol he such a fucking idiot wit no life

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   4:39 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

fuck you

userpictures/gamer.jpg

Racerchic06
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Jan 25, 07   2:47 PM    [re: gamer] 

i already told you nobody accepts invitations from people that 1) dont have a stick to shift with. 2) live in a cardboard box behind mcdonalds. 3) is a phycho. and 4) is a dumbshit.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Jan 25, 07   3:51 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Well seeing as how you fall under category 4 for spelling "psycho" wrong, I'd say your shit out of luck.

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Fri Jan 26, 07   3:17 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

looks like someone eles hates you too bich see you are a n0ob

userpictures/gamer.jpg

Racerchic06
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   12:10 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

well seeing how you fall under category 1 for being a pussy i'd say your outa luck.

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   12:22 PM    [re: gamer] 

shut the hell up u fat piece of shite with the 1?24th scale 3000 gt u lying piece of shite

Raceflame

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   12:56 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

newyorkdrags sucks at writing shit, hes a cockroach, who deserves to be slapped in pieces and bleeding

dodge, chevy and ford rule

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   1:59 PM    [re: Raceflame] 

oppppppppps wrote that shite wrong my bad

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   5:06 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Im a pussy huh? How do you figure that? Use fact as proof this time around.

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   6:07 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Maybe she smelled dirty cum soaked bloody cunt and thought it was comeing from you.

NOS
Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   7:41 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

no it was the smell of ur moms sour pussy after i finished pounding it

Raceflame

Re: hey im new and need help new   Posted Thu Feb 1, 07   6:35 AM    [re: NOS] 

lol, your silly douchebags and old farts

dodge, chevy and ford rule

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1